• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Passing across the back/to the keeper

What? Baines is the best left back in the league. Solid defensively, strong in the air, comfortable on the ball, good passer, good crosser... why wouldn't you want him?

You don't watch much Everton do you? Solid defensively? Strong in the air? come on now :lol:

Comfortable on the ball? so is Ekotto. Good passer? so is Ekotto. Good crosser? so is Ekotto.

He's even the same age as Ekotto, it'd be wasting money. What we need is Rose to come back from Sunderland strong and fighting, competition is good. I always thought Ekotto was best when competing. Left back with Bale at times

What? Baines is the best left back in the league. Solid defensively, strong in the air, comfortable on the ball, good passer, good crosser... why wouldn't you want him?

Because he's English. Which means his price would be around 20-25m. Which is not worthwhile.

Also because he's highly reliant upon the chemistry with Pienaar to operate effectively. When Pienaar came to us, Baines was Average for six months.

Because he's English. Which means his price would be around 20-25m. Which is not worthwhile.

Also because he's highly reliant upon the chemistry with Pienaar to operate effectively. When Pienaar came to us, Baines was Average for six months.

Spot on.

Wow - amazing

Andre+Santos+Arsenal+Training+Session+ljhMF4uXWehl.jpg

He is a superior defender who was recently linked heavily with Utd - I guess they don't rate him much either, the hell do they know anyway.

Would start for any team int he PL - BAE would be bottom 10-12 material because for every decent pass forward they are 2-3 defensive shockers.

However - I'm not sure he posts dumb brick on twitter for the fanboys to circle-jerk over - probably the reason he's not rated much.

I suppose PSG and Chelsea are clueless considering they have been linked with Ekotto recently. Baines would start for ANY team? Come off it. :lol: Why is he still at Everton then? He's 28 now. They are hardly the richest club, they've sold key players left right and centre because they can't compete money wise. If Man Utd wanted him they would have got him, simple as that. If Arsenal wanted him they could have got him just like that.

It's obvious you dislike Ekotto. So it's no surprise you think he's bottom 10-12 material :ross: Laughable in itself. Then again, you do have previous.

He is a superior defender who was recently linked heavily with Utd - I guess they don't rate him much either, the hell do they know anyway.

Would start for any team int he PL - BAE would be bottom 10-12 material because for every decent pass forward they are 2-3 defensive shockers.

However - I'm not sure he posts dumb brick on twitter for the fanboys to circle-jerk over - probably the reason he's not rated much.

United have the pulling power to lower the price of players. If the player bitches and moans to the club then the club has no choice but to sell.

Bae would not be bottom 10-12 material. Now you're just being silly. He's been a first choice left back at a top five club for the last 3-4 years and for some reason nobody has been in such a rush to replace him. For the sole reason that it is difficult to find a better left back out there for a reasonable price.

I find that those who don't rate Ekotto always point at his twitter account and declares their hatred. Personally i like the fact that he tries to communicate with the fans on a more personal level. However it doesn't effect my view of him as a football player.

One chairman has managed to stand up for himself and demanded huge transfer fee's.

Well that's obviously disproved my entire hypothesis. Well done you.

Sorry, but what examples is your hypothesis based on?

Bebe for 7m - a player he had never seen before allegedly

Close to 20m for De Gea

16m for Carrick

+/- 25m for RVP

30m for Rio back in the day

etc.

If anything, I'd argue selling clubs bump-up the price knowing who signs the cheques

Back