• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paris

Did you know Santa is an anagram of Satan?

mind-blown.jpg

Thanks for posting that Craig, interesting. He says ISIS / IS / ISIL / DS want to provoke a bombing reaction to convert more locals into radicals. But the French will know that. Are they just weighing up the benefits (propaganda for the French people) versus cost (money plus risk of radicalising locals)? Or are they trying to achieve something more cunning?

This excellent video shows just how confused the situation is; seems nobody is quite sure who to arm / bomb or why... And they will probably all swap sides at some point anyway.

A customer of mine told me today his 28 year old cousin was killed by the second suicide bomber outside the stadium on Friday. He leaves behind 3 week old twin girls.

Christ would not like to be taken alive by a tinkled of French security force, no wonder they were standing and fighting this morning.

A customer of mine told me today his 28 year old cousin was killed by the second suicide bomber outside the stadium on Friday. He leaves behind 3 week old twin girls.

I thought it was reported only one person died at the stadium - the security guard?

Death was far too easy a way out for this clam, no doubt he is currently jacking up with allah fingering his 82 virgins he got for killing innocent human beings

The man believed to be behind the Paris terror attacks reportedly died in this morning’s police raid, sources suggest.

Abdelhamid Abaaoud, 27, had been holed up in a flat in Saint-Denis, in the north of the city, but is believed to have been killed during a stand-off, according to senior intelligence officials.

One woman was also killed after detonating her suicide belt and five people were arrested.

A Paris prosecutor said the suspected mastermind, and an accomplice in the Paris attacks, are not among those arrested.

Four police officers were also injured in dramatic scenes in the French capital.

Abaaoud, from Belgium, was named as the man behind the massacre of at least 129 people

Wasn't sure whether this fits better in this thread or the Paris one. I thought here because it's essentially about ISIS's motives. Its also a bit about what a spineless, shifty, dishonest clam Comrade Corbyn is too though.

Whats really amazing is that I actually agree with the content of an article written in the Grauniad.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/17/jihadism-western-policy-jeremy-corbyn-isis

Funny you should say spineless

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-HQ-amid-seven-hour-gunfight-did-die-her.html

The head and spine of Europe's first female suicide bomber flew through a window and landed on the street outside when she blew herself up during the siege of Saint-Denis.

Fresh, grisly details about Wednesday's ferocious gun battle have emerged amid reports the ringleader behind the Paris massacre was killed in the melee.

Back