• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our fans

I am that person but my mate and I just mess about as I know it annoys him and he annoys me. Like Walker he will be like how wonderful he is while when walker misplaces a pass I mess about with him telling him he should be sold etc. I am having a laugh with mates - laughing in the face of adversity so to speak

Wanna slap me? ooo errr - come on bitch haha
If you're genuinely joking around then it doesn't matter, just annoys me when people over-react when someone misplaces a pass etc.

I'll slap your **** if you're not careful :eek:

People hankering after Redknapp and Jol seem somewhat misguided to me. Of course it's their right to hanker after whomever they like, but we won nowt under either of them, so it's not like fans are hankering after trophy-laden managers in their two cases.

Interestingly two of our 'least loved' managers in the Prem era are the only two to have won something for us.

If you're genuinely joking around then it doesn't matter, just annoys me when people over-react when someone misplaces a pass etc.

I'll slap your **** if you're not careful :eek:

Slap me bitch - ill shoot you

I go to games really to have a laugh. its like watching a show for me haha - I support the team and love spurs but I go and we just doss about - then again we tend to be drunk

Football doesnt have to be THAT serious

As i have said before i enjoy the away games a lot more then those at home and its because of the dingdongheads who are always moaning and groaning. There is nothing wrong with haveing a moan if something goes wrong but some of these macarons never stop.

Wasn't at yesterdays game but didn't sound like there was any atmosphere at all on the TV.

I'm sure some will use the excuse it was a 1.30 KO on a Sunday but its been pretty dead every time I've been this season.....

So what? All this talk of atmosphere tinkles me off, it was an enjoyable game and an atmosphere wasn't needed.

I kinda agree. Although the songs are grotesque... is just monotonous crap. Seriously its those two fudging tunes and just apply certain lyrics.

Super Jan

We sing what we want

fudges sakes - im not pretending I have any creativity in the songs department but that doesnt help.

As i have said before i enjoy the away games a lot more then those at home and its because of the dingdongheads who are always moaning and groaning. There is nothing wrong with haveing a moan if something goes wrong but some of these macarons never stop.

The atmosphere away is far better than at home, but I think its the case with all teams. I suppose its because it tends to be more of the ardent fans that go to them.
I've met some great characthers on awaydays, sadly you dont get to see as many wins on the road,which I suppose makes them more special when we get one.
Last weekend at Everton was heartbreaking, I was gutted we didnt get to Fulham. Hopefully Sunderland will be a more exciting day out than it was last season

So what? All this talk of atmosphere tinkles me off, it was an enjoyable game and an atmosphere wasn't needed.

Its not just the lack of atmosphere though, its all the dingdongheads who start moaning at every poor pass or move, and the constant slagging of players they are supposed to be supporting.

Its not just the lack of atmosphere though, its all the dingdongheads who start moaning at every poor pass or move, and the constant slagging of players they are supposed to be supporting.

This has always been the case though mate although it has got worse.

The atmosphere away is far better than at home, but I think its the case with all teams. I suppose its because it tends to be more of the ardent fans that go to them.
I've met some great characthers on awaydays, sadly you dont get to see as many wins on the road,which I suppose makes them more special when we get one.
Last weekend at Everton was heartbreaking, I was gutted we didnt get to Fulham. Hopefully Sunderland will be a more exciting day out than it was last season

I do not disagree with that at all, but there is no doubt in my mind that it is a lot worse at the lane then it used to be and i have been going for donkeys years.

There have always been a few who find fault with everything but it seems to be spreading a lot more, especially the booing which ( imo) is macaronic.

Every misplaced pass has always been met with moans and groans - at least as long as I can remember.

Every misplaced pass has always been met with moans and groans - at least as long as I can remember.

moans and groans are just born out of frustration. Hell - even players do it on the pitch. Its just an instinctive reaction. What do people expect? a clap? An applause? (which happens sometimes).

Have people not ever made a mistake and just even groaned and moaned at themselves? Its instinctive and will always happen.

If people expect to go to a game and not hear any moans and groans then they are not actually alive. A moan or a groan isnt 'non supportive' its just frustration

moans and groans are just born out of frustration. Hell - even players do it on the pitch. Its just an instinctive reaction. What do people expect? a clap? An applause? (which happens sometimes).

Have people not ever made a mistake and just even groaned and moaned at themselves? Its instinctive and will always happen.

If people expect to go to a game and not hear any moans and groans then they are not actually alive. A moan or a groan isnt 'non supportive' its just frustration

Many on here will disagree with your last sentence. Personally, I agree, I don't think the players give a fudge if fans moan at a misplaced pass.

No one is making a fuss over the moans and groans, its the macaronic booing of their own players and team that is getting worse. They are macarons if they are spending money to go and watch a team they are supposed to support and spend most of their time booing and slagging off players. And its gonad*s to suggest that its always been the same, i have had a S/T at the Lane for decades and it has never been as bad as it is now.

Slap me bitch - ill shoot you

I go to games really to have a laugh. its like watching a show for me haha - I support the team and love spurs but I go and we just doss about - then again we tend to be drunk

Football doesnt have to be THAT serious
For sure - but people moaning and being nobs makes the whole atmosphere less 'fun' and more negative.

I'm usually drunk at games as well, last season during the Fulham home game I couldn't have told you who scored for us, nor did I know what was actually happening on the pitch :)

Wasn't at yesterdays game but didn't sound like there was any atmosphere at all on the TV.

I'm sure some will use the excuse it was a 1.30 KO on a Sunday but its been pretty dead every time I've been this season.....
Everyone said the same about the Chelsea home game because it was a 12.45 KO. Bloody hell, the game could be played at 5 in the morning and I would be excited about the game. It's just people making an excuse for the fans not being as supportive as they once were.

I think atmosphere is absolutely crucial to the live experience. I used to love the electricity of the massive crowds and excitement of the 60s and 70s when you would get crowds of 50k+ (60k+ in the 60s) really up for the games. It wasn't always great then either, but it could be.

Without atmosphere,you might as well stay at home, drink your beer in comfort and save all the travelling and brick that surrounds going to a game. You also get to save a lot of money as well, plus you don't get tinkled off with moany, negative people surrounding you.

Back