• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our fans

Re: Sing Up if you love tottenham

Any of these gobbricks should stfu if they gave any support to the Harry for England campaign in the spring.

If you live in London and are free on the thursday you should be at that game, a fiver is nothing. Support the lads and all that. But definitely boo them if they lose \o/

If you live in London and are free on the thursday you should be at that game, a fiver is nothing. Support the lads and all that. But definitely boo them if they lose \o/
Fiver for a ticket, £6 or so for the tube and a tenner for a few pints - can be a nice little trip to the Lane for about 20 quid! I'm coming up from Portsmouth, apologies in advance to anyone that i fall into or indecently expose myself to :-"

And i will apologise in advance to anyone i bore to death with old war stories.......

Fiver for a ticket, £6 or so for the tube and a tenner for a few pints - can be a nice little trip to the Lane for about 20 quid! I'm coming up from Portsmouth, apologies in advance to anyone that i fall into or indecently expose myself to :-"

PM

Theres no adgenda, they are just writing what everyone is thinking. Is AVB making the same mistakes he made at Chelsea re: quick overhaul.

Yet he's getting criticized for sticking with Brad over Lloris. Hmm.

Re: Boo Boys.

Nutty, let me be clear, I have paid £55 for tickets and witnessed some real brick inc the 4-3 against city in 2004, I have never booed and never left early ( I was also at the shower of brick that was Norwich at home last season). The point I was trying to make is that £50 is a lot of money for people like me. If you pay that much for a meal you expect it to be almost cordon bleu brick. If you pay that much for the theatre you expect the show to be great. Likewise if you are going to a football match your expectation is likely to be higher. Its not about passion or how good a fan you are. The thing however, that irritates me most are the self righteous supporters who think it is their place to judge who is a worthy supporter and who is not. Frankly I am not old enough to have seen the relegation but I have supported Spurs through the last 32 years I have suffered enough heartache to justify being angry, disillusioned etc.

Disagree completely.

Football is not a show where performances follow a script.

It's not a restaurant where your meal follows a receipe.

It is a sport. It's unpredictable. Sometimes what goes on at a game is irrational. That's what makes it great.

If you find yourself claiming you've suffered or justifying why you feel angry, then I think you've missed the point.

If you find yourself claiming you've suffered or justifying why you feel angry, then I think you've missed the point.

Not at all, football brings many emotions to the fore, I've suffered agonies watching football and got bloody angry at inept performances, I still get angry now at results of matches players probably don't even remember playing in. It's part of the rich tapestry that goes to make up football. <--------Dodgy cliche ;)

Hodsgod - at your age you must remember us getting some 50k home crowds in div 2 after we got relegated. Not all the fans fudge off in the face of disappointment.

I can remember 32-42k crowds but no 50`s in that period, the only 50k+ crowd I was in was when we lost 2-5 at home to Derby in the cup after being 2-0 up at half time, the crowd for that game was rumoured to be 53k.

Not at all, football brings many emotions to the fore, I've suffered agonies watching football and got bloody angry at inept performances, I still get angry now at results of matches players probably don't even remember playing in. It's part of the rich tapestry that goes to make up football. <--------Dodgy cliche ;)

Of course.... but those trying to compare value for money with non-sporting examples make no sense whatsoever. I meant to say justifying those emotions using threate and restaurant type examples misses the point.

Theres no adgenda, they are just writing what everyone is thinking. Is AVB making the same mistakes he made at Chelsea re: quick overhaul.

Do you believe in fairys as well, of course there is a agenda all you have to do is listen to those muppets on Sunday supplement.

I can remember 32-42k crowds but no 50`s in that period, the only 50k+ crowd I was in was when we lost 2-5 at home to Derby in the cup after being 2-0 up at half time, the crowd for that game was rumoured to be 53k.

Home to Bolton in the promotion decider (ish). 51k plus. Don McAllister with the only goal early on, right in front of me in the Paxton.
Man, was that crushed.

Home to Bolton in the promotion decider (ish). 51k plus. Don McAllister with the only goal early on, right in front of me in the Paxton.
Man, was that crushed.

I couldn't get into the shelf, so stood at the top of the terraces of what is now the east lower. IIRC, the attendance that day was the third highest in the land and the place went mental when McAllister scored.

We played them four times that year and beat them once, i remember Fat Sam kicking brick out of Glenn a couple of times. :evil:

Back