• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our fans

No one is making a fuss over the moans and groans, its the macaronic booing of their own players and team that is getting worse. They are macarons if they are spending money to go and watch a team they are supposed to support and spend most of their time booing and slagging off players. And its gonad*s to suggest that its always been the same, i have had a S/T at the Lane for decades and it has never been as bad as it is now.

I think the booers are the AVB haters... They want to see him fail rather than be proved wromg and therefore jump straight on his back at the slightest of negatives. Would they be booing Harry for the same results? Not likely.

As for the moaning I dont mind that and probably guilty of it a bit when I feel players or the team aint pulling their weight. But I would never boo my own team

My main gripe is the lack of noise... Ive only been 6 times this season so far and atleast 3 sets of away fans have sung "is this a library" which is embarrassing. Villa fans were singing "brick support" aimed at the boo boys. Its a joke. Best atmosphere I have heard this season was Panathinaikos at home... We were very noisy that night, i just wish we were the same for prem games. We wanna intimidate the visitors

I think the booers are the AVB haters... They want to see him fail rather than be proved wromg and therefore jump straight on his back at the slightest of negatives. Would they be booing Harry for the same results? Not likely.

As for the moaning I dont mind that and probably guilty of it a bit when I feel players or the team aint pulling their weight. But I would never boo my own team

My main gripe is the lack of noise... Ive only been 6 times this season so far and atleast 3 sets of away fans have sung "is this a library" which is embarrassing. Villa fans were singing "brick support" aimed at the boo boys. Its a joke. Best atmosphere I have heard this season was Panathinaikos at home... We were very noisy that night, i just wish we were the same for prem games. We wanna intimidate the visitors

Why would any Spurs fan want AVB to fail? This is plain silly. Even under Graham, I was desperate for us to beat Leicester in the Carling Cup. And I hated him with a passion.

Why is it, if someone has a go at AVB, they are immediately branded as a Harry lover?

Probably because it's so early in his tenure that there's no logical reason to dislike him. Therefore the reason must be a ridiculous one like not being Redknapp.

Probably because it's so early in his tenure that there's no logical reason to dislike him. Therefore the reason must be a ridiculous one like not being Redknapp.

There is a difference between criticising him and hating him. So according to your logic, if I criticize you, it must be because I dislike you. Like I said before...silly.

There is a difference between criticising him and hating him. So according to your logic, if I criticize you, it must be because I dislike you. Like I said before...silly.

It's entirely fair to criticise bad decisions as most on here do. It's different to just dislike the bloke and there's at least two regulars here who do.

Why would any Spurs fan want AVB to fail? This is plain silly. Even under Graham, I was desperate for us to beat Leicester in the Carling Cup. And I hated him with a passion.

I agree, why would anyone want to see a manager fail at Spurs? Because if he fails Spurs fail.... But then why would anyone want to boo your own team? I have answers for niether, only opinions

Why is it, if someone has a go at AVB, they are immediately branded as a Harry lover?

I never branded anyone a Harry lover, simply speculated that Harry wouldnt be getting the same treatment based on the fact that he didnt get booed when we through away that 10pt lead

Every misplaced pass has always been met with moans and groans - at least as long as I can remember.

This is true. The fact that the atmosphere is non existent half the time now means that the moans and groans are much more noticeable....

Back