• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

9 points off 4th !!! wow, I cant see them putting a long unbeaten run together and overhauling that
Not only that. Man Utd is set to be torn apart on Wednesday and Liverpool plays away at Fulham. It's quite likely to be 12 pts by Thursday.

MOTD presenter Gary Lineker

"Still think Manchester United can win the league... next season's Europa League."

:ross:

compared to Bent, Defoe is Jimmy Greaves

Can't figure out if that's overpraising Defoe or underselling Bent :lol: Defoe is just as limited as Bent in terms of overall play but Bent is a more composed finisher and better in the air for obvious reasons. I think he's scored 4 times at Old Trafford.

We squandered a 7 point lead to Gooners in March. United are still in this, but they're relying on Liverpool, us and Everton to all **** up.

Exactly, just can't see 3 teams all having dips in order to allow United to overtake them, plus Moyes is starting to look out of his depth. Basically only got the job because Fergie made them do it.

Can't figure out if that's overpraising Defoe or underselling Bent :lol: Defoe is just as limited as Bent in terms of overall play but Bent is a more composed finisher and better in the air for obvious reasons. I think he's scored 4 times at Old Trafford.

Bent, he's a sprinter who got lucky, I know he scored a few at Charlton but watching him for us I can think of a million words I'd use before composed, he is an awful awful footballer, a stupid one as well.

Exactly, just can't see 3 teams all having dips in order to allow United to overtake them, plus Moyes is starting to look out of his depth. Basically only got the job because Fergie made them do it.

To be honest thats the only thing that will save his job a lot longer then anyone else would get. Fergie picked Moyes and it taints him if he fails. The fact they thought they could carry on a dominant twenty year winning legacy with someone who had never won a thing in his life just smacks of unbelievable arrogance. And its biting them in the bum now.

To be honest thats the only thing that will save his job a lot longer then anyone else would get. Fergie picked Moyes and it taints him if he fails. The fact they thought they could carry on a dominant twenty year winning legacy with someone who had never won a thing in his life just smacks of unbelievable arrogance. And its biting them in the bum now.

They have got to spend hundreds of millions whilst out of the champions league. They chose a bad time to turn ****e.

Lets face it, last year we fancied beating them home and away because on paper they didn't look anywhere near as good as their league position said they were. Fergie left and now the players he pushed so hard up the table last season are relaxing and making mistakes.

The Missus asked me what she's getting for Valentines Day.

I said, "I'll give you a clue: Ex-England goalie."

She thinks she's getting Flowers.

Back