• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

They have got to spend hundreds of millions whilst out of the champions league. They chose a bad time to turn ****e.

Good thing for their sake that they have one of the biggest, if not the biggest, turnovers in World football. Without the huge fan base, they would be screwed! How could they have spent £100m+ on new players and managed to pass any FFP checks? Feels corrupt though that a club can have a poor season and then just go out and spend £100m to try to make everything ok. I just hope that they're purchases work out as well as ours have this year. And I don't count us as having spent £100m in the same way, as I wouldn't class our spend as being a net spend.

Good thing for their sake that they have one of the biggest, if not the biggest, turnovers in World football. Without the huge fan base, they would be screwed! How could they have spent £100m+ on new players and managed to pass any FFP checks? Feels corrupt though that a club can have a poor season and then just go out and spend £100m to try to make everything ok. I just hope that they're purchases work out as well as ours have this year. And I don't count us as having spent £100m in the same way, as I wouldn't class our spend as being a net spend.

ManU' turnover is about £250m a year more then Spurs so, even without CL football, they will still be able to outspend us for many years to come without having to worry about FFP.

http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_GB/...ball/deloitte-football-money-league/index.htm

The Missus asked me what she's getting for Valentines Day.

I said, "I'll give you a clue: Ex-England goalie."

She thinks she's getting Flowers.
but what she really is getting is Seaman? 8-[

Wigan fans at Sheff Wed tonight hahahaha

BgN8svGCQAAQCqN.jpg

However, their whole financial structure is based on the 'value' of the club is it not? Therefore, a couple of years without CL will make the club worth less in the market and they will, in effect, be in negative equity? In addition, getting back into the CL may take £200 million worth of investment given they have players which are with relatively little in the transfer market.

Bad night for premier league football, all scoreless right now.

Edit: Ivanovic bags a goal for Chelski

Don't like the fact I'm wanting to see Chelsea win games just to stop Arsenal winning the title.

When it's a choice between lottery winners Chelsea, lottery winners City or Woolwich you know we're living in bleak times.

Don't like the fact I'm wanting to see Chelsea win games just to stop Arsenal winning the title.

When it's a choice between lottery winners Chelsea, lottery winners City or Woolwich you know we're living in bleak times.

Anyone but Scum basically. Don't like rooting for Chelsea either but they're a lesser of two evils.

Good night for the spammers, now 5 above the drop zone with a decent GD, pretty much takes them clear of the pack. Swansea and Stoke play eachother tomorrow and the winner can breathe easy too. Fulham, Palace and Sunderland will be lucky to get any points tomorrow night.

Back