• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Does any f#cker want to win this league. They werent really in it a few weeks ago, but a win for Liverpool tomorrow and they are right in the mix.
I know everybody has had bad results as well, but how annoying we lost those home games to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Ham

Concerned. Nobody wants this title. Arsenal might get it by default

The only thing I know right now is that I no longer have a clue who will win the League or who is going down.

I havent known the Premier League be this unpredictable for years, if it all, which, I suppose, is the best way

better them than Liverpool

Hmm...not for me. Although it sticks in my craw, I would prefer Liverpool to win it. I feel dirty now.

Of all the clubs likely to win it I would prefer City as I am completely apathetic about them. They are just a blank spot in the table. Nothing they do means anything really.
Go City, meh, change channel.

nope, we've seen arsenal win it, not that long ago, we know how they behave, we can take it

unless you are a certain age you have no idea what a gloating dipper is like, its unbearable, I grew up surrounded by the cnuts, if they ever win the league again that might be enough to make me turn my back on football, they won't celebrate, they'll get all philosophical and point out that things have merely levelled out, now Fergie isn't paying refs off anymore its no surprise they have won the league as they have always had the best squad and its not football reasons that have kept them off the top this long, they will act with entitlement and respond with patronisation, it would be a living hell

LOL soon we might even have a title shot

And that's the joke. Look at how awful against other contenders we have been? And yet if we were to win against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Norwich, which is totally feasible given our away form, we could be sat there going into the game against Cardiff on 53 points with Liverpool on 56, Arsenal on 59 and Chelsea/City on 60 if Arsenal draw against Utd and the other results go as expected.

Totally mental. And that weekend, Arsenal play Stoke away, Liverpool play Southampton away, Chelsea play Fulham away and City are in the Cup final so we could be so close to the top by the time we play Chelsea without realistically having a proper chance of winning it.

Hmm...not for me. Although it sticks in my craw, I would prefer Liverpool to win it. I feel dirty now.

Of all the clubs likely to win it I would prefer City as I am completely apathetic about them. They are just a blank spot in the table. Nothing they do means anything really.
Go City, meh, change channel.

Yup, City are the lesser of 4 evils for me too. Like ourselves, their fans had to endure decades of following a team labelled "sleeping giants" and "bottlers" whilst some interlopers in red have won multiple titles. Plus the handful of City fans I know are decent blokes, unlike most of the gobby glory-hunters I know who follow Chavski, ARSEnal and the Bin Dippers.

I cant believe any Spurs fan would ever want Arsenal to win the title above Liverpool. Can you imagine Wengers grinning face and the likes of Wiltshire holding aloft the trophey.....................no no noooooooooo ! Cant happen, wont happen, anyone but Arsenal for me ! I couldnt bear it. I can live with City and Chelsea.

I cant believe any Spurs fan would ever want Arsenal to win the title above Liverpool. Can you imagine Wengers grinning face and the likes of Wiltshire holding aloft the trophey.....................no no noooooooooo ! Cant happen, wont happen, anyone but Arsenal for me ! I couldnt bear it. I can live with City and Chelsea.

Same here.

I'd rather West Ham Bloody United won the Premier League than Arsenal.

nope, we've seen arsenal win it, not that long ago, we know how they behave, we can take it

unless you are a certain age you have no idea what a gloating dipper is like, its unbearable, I grew up surrounded by the cnuts, if they ever win the league again that might be enough to make me turn my back on football, they won't celebrate, they'll get all philosophical and point out that things have merely levelled out, now Fergie isn't paying refs off anymore its no surprise they have won the league as they have always had the best squad and its not football reasons that have kept them off the top this long, they will act with entitlement and respond with patronisation, it would be a living hell

The dippers are already in gloat mode if you read RAWK. You wouldn't think they're fourth and out of the title race. They seem to think they're a massively superior team to us and Everton, despite being only a couple of points ahead. Take away the few pastings they've handed out and they've been incredibly inconsistent. Poor performances are quickly forgotten.

And that's the joke. Look at how awful against other contenders we have been? And yet if we were to win against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Norwich, which is totally feasible given our away form, we could be sat there going into the game against Cardiff on 53 points with Liverpool on 56, Arsenal on 59 and Chelsea/City on 60 if Arsenal draw against Utd and the other results go as expected.

Totally mental. And that weekend, Arsenal play Stoke away, Liverpool play Southampton away, Chelsea play Fulham away and City are in the Cup final so we could be so close to the top by the time we play Chelsea without realistically having a proper chance of winning it.

I could live with that!

The dippers are already in gloat mode if you read RAWK. You wouldn't think they're fourth and out of the title race. They seem to think they're a massively superior team to us and Everton, despite being only a couple of points ahead. Take away the few pastings they've handed out and they've been incredibly inconsistent. Poor performances are quickly forgotten.
To be fair to them if we were potentially 4 points from 4th with a dozen games left and playing as well as they did against the scum we'd (well at least I know I would) be very hopeful still of the title. If you're a fan there is nothing wrong with looking up the table rather than below. I know I was the same until this last year and a half of turgid football at the Lane.

Dislike Man United immensely but hope they batter the scum tonight. The sooner Arsenal are out of the title race, the better. As bad as we've been I still (maybe blindly, but who cares) hold out the smallest hope they get dragged back in to the battle for top four. Man U are no threat to us now if you ask me, so them winning won't harm us.

Fancy Palace to get a point at Everton. Think by the end of tonight the top five will be a fair bit ahead of the pack below.

To be fair to them if we were potentially 4 points from 4th with a dozen games left and playing as well as they did against the scum we'd (well at least I know I would) be very hopeful still of the title. If you're a fan there is nothing wrong with looking up the table rather than below. I know I was the same until this last year and a half of turgid football at the Lane.

Dislike Man United immensely but hope they batter the scum tonight. The sooner Arsenal are out of the title race, the better. As bad as we've been I still (maybe blindly, but who cares) hold out the smallest hope they get dragged back in to the battle for top four. Man U are no threat to us now if you ask me, so them winning won't harm us.

Fancy Palace to get a point at Everton. Think by the end of tonight the top five will be a fair bit ahead of the pack below.

I'm not so sure about this. I still have a nagging feeling they'll go on a good run and close the gap. Draw for me tonight in the Utd-**** game.

Back