• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Absolute joy to watch this Liverpool team play, its simply beautiful. Pace, power, skill, movement, attacking at will, ball winnners, great passer, defenders who can score, this team has it all.

It makes me sick that we were so close ourselves on the cusp of this, and have instead not just stood still, but have actually regressed 5 years in less then 2 seasons. It brings tears to the eyes.

That is such an obvious penalty, Clattenburg bottles so many big decisions.

To be fair they have played great football this season but have been fortunate with no Europe and a generally injury free squad.

I don't agree at all tbh, they've had more than their fair share of injuries.
It ha seen a benefit not having European football of course but then again, how many non European team have competed for the title in the past 20 years?

If he was any good in the transfer market they'd be untouchable!

Generally he's been pretty good though (Coutinho and Sturridge last jan). This season he's certainly failed in that regards though...

Mignolet = Decent
Sakho = Meh
Toure = Meh
Aspas = Meh
Alberto = meh

They've been fortunate with injuries that's for sure. I mean if a striker gets injured they're ****ed...if Sterling gets injured they're ****ed...CB is the only position they're properly covered.

If he was any good in the transfer market they'd be untouchable!

I find that funny Billy - come on, you cant say that his signings have been bad if theyre challenging for the title. We spent 100m and look how ours turned out. Glasshouses, stones etc etc etc

We always try to find something wrong with a team that makes us feel slightly better but it makes us sound slightly bitter (not saying that you specifically are by the way)

Their 19 year old Sterling realy puts our 26 year old Lennon to shame. He should be disgusted with himself when he watches his recent games for us back.

Should be 2-1 really and no one seemed to be talking about that penalty, stonewall for me. Just takes him out.

Their 19 year old Sterling realy puts our 26 year old Lennon to shame. He should be disgusted with himself when he watches his recent games for us back.

Mate forget sterling. Lennon is now considerably worse than Puncheon, Routledge and Dyer.....all 3 were championship wingers a few years back that didn't look fit enough to lace Lennon's boots. Now look....they're all comfortably ****ting on him.

Mate forget sterling. Lennon is now considerably worse than Puncheon, Routledge and Dyer.....all 3 were championship wingers a few years back that didn't look fit enough to lace Lennon's boots. Now look....they're all comfortably ****ting on him.

Could'nt agree more. Lennon has regressed to a championship level, yet somehow is still playing week in and week out for a team chasing top 4 (well we thought we were anyway ! ).

Back