• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Hey, well if they DO do it, then they give me hope that I'll see Spurs win the league without being taken over. Just need to get a manager now that can get our players playing well.

At least they aren't financially doped. They have been the best team to watch this season, so deserve to win the PL.

I ****in hate the ****s but it was funny how this season people (and on this board) were too quick to judge and say 'Liverpoo' wont last the pace or 'Gerrard' is finished - when they have been remarkable. I just love how they play (unfortunately and its tough saying that). For ****s sakes, they started at a lower level than us and now look - overtaken us by a ****in distance. Overlapped.

Rodgers has done an absolutely outstanding job. Unparalleled this season

The amazing thing is that none of his new signings this season have actually been that good. They're basically doing this with last seasons starting X1 plus mignolet who has made his fair share of errors.

The amazing thing is that none of his new signings this season have actually been that good. They're basically doing this with last seasons starting X1 plus mignolet who has made his fair share of errors.

Yep. So sad to see as well that there were 3 young managers all seen to have a big future in this league: Rodgers, Martínez and avb. You have to say we ve really pulled a spurs with that one.

That is such an obvious penalty, Clattenburg bottles so many big decisions.

To be fair they have played great football this season but have been fortunate with no Europe and a generally injury free squad.

If he was any good in the transfer market they'd be untouchable!

Agreed. Mourinho isn't an idiot. You look at the games against top four for Chelsea and most have been one goal games.

Problem is that match at Anfield is right in the middle of the 2 CL semi-final legs, he may prioritise, could hinge on how they do at Swansea later on

Back