• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

That's all I can think too. Can't really accept they're both better than us, but I guess they have been.

Naismith, who is very average, did well with the finish there.

Yep. Its hard to accept but the league table doesn't lie. We had lost against Arsenal within 90 seconds of kick off. And as you point out the painfully average Naismith has just done what none of our players could do in three attempts this season. Teams have made Arsenal look woeful at the back this season, Everton in this game are finding acres of space and creating chances.

We barely drew a save from Chesney in 180 minutes of football. Both sides are better than us. Hard to admit but true.

Everton do have a really hard run in though, so they simply have to win today

Sunderland A
Crystal Palace H
Man Utd H
Southampton A
Emirates Marketing Project H
Hull A

whereas Arsenal have a far easier set of games

West Ham H
Hull A
Saudi Sportswashing Machine H
West Brom H
Norwich A

what is the point when everybody in the thread at that time is watching it

Are you really trying to argue about something that has been done on here for donkey's years?

You never cease to amaze me. Having a go because i post the updated score of a premier league match in the 'other premier league matches' thread.

Are you really trying to argue about something that has been done on here for donkey's years?

You never cease to amaze me. Having a go because i post the updated score of a premier league match in the 'other premier league matches' thread.

Im not having a go, just dont actually see the point when everybody is actually watching the game in question, but if it makes you happy you carry on KD, hopefully you can post another 3 or 4 more Everton goals today as that would mean them stuffing Arsenal

Don't want Everton to win. I would prefer Arsenal to finish 4th than Everton. We don't want any other team to compete with for 4th every season. Also it will be very annoying to see Everton to finish higher than us despite not spending much.

Im not having a go, just dont actually see the point when everybody is actually watching the game in question, but if it makes you happy you carry on KD, hopefully you can post another 3 or 4 more Everton goals today as that would mean them stuffing Arsenal

Then we shouldn't even bother with a spurs match thread then being that everyone is watching anyway:rolleyes:

Everton playing well. Dunno why they didn't start Barkley to begin with but i guess osman has looked good in his last few appearances. Still think even if Everton win this, Gooners will nick 4th tbh.

Then we shouldn't even bother with a spurs match thread then being that everyone is watching anyway:rolleyes:

Everton playing well. Dunno why they didn't start Barkley to begin with but i guess osman has looked good in his last few appearances. Still think even if Everton win this, Gooners will nick 4th tbh.

I saw an interview with Martinez, he said that Barkley has been injured and not been training so didnt have the full 90 in him, well he came on after 8 so will have to do 82 and is a fit young lad, is going to be a player

Back