• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Sagna and Baines and Coleman are all very good full backs, I am very envious. Kieran Gibbs is too, I don't rate Monreal

Don't want Everton to win. I would prefer Arsenal to finish 4th than Everton. We don't want any other team to compete with for 4th every season. Also it will be very annoying to see Everton to finish higher than us despite not spending much.

Everton getting 4th won't harm us at all. Kenwright will still not spend and they're losing 3 of their better players anyway. Even if they do spend, they won't be spending the required money needed to bring in players equal to Lukaku and Deulofeu (they'll probs sign barry though).

Don't want Everton to win. I would prefer Arsenal to finish 4th than Everton. We don't want any other team to compete with for 4th every season. Also it will be very annoying to see Everton to finish higher than us despite not spending much.
Nah. I don't think Everton will have the staying power because of their finances. Arsenal to drop out would give me way more pleasure.

Great goal

Am on full wind up mode on twitter, my gooner friends are all sulking now and 2 have turned it over and gone out hahahahah

Everton are doing that thing again when barry drops back and forms a 3 when one of the full backs get forward. It's great to watch because they always seem to have a spare man due to the opposition getting totally confused.

Nah. I don't think Everton will have the staying power because of their finances. Arsenal to drop out would give me way more pleasure.

Great goal

Whatever Everton get from a CL run will be swallowed by their debt. Their league form will probably suffer as well as they can't afford a massive squad.

Arsenal will suffer more missing CL than we do for missing out, so I couldn't care less who gets fourth as long as it's not arsenal.

Arsenal have been consistently shyte against big teams since last season. They were shyte against us in both games this season too but we were more shyte than them.

Sky (Arsenal TV) now blaming all the injuries that Arsenal have had on why they are losing games, every team has them, its a squad game, why not blame the dingdonghead in charge for not buying right

They **** me off so much

Back