• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

he has to be sent-off there. I don't care that it's only a few yards inside Emirates Marketing Project's half, he was the last man! OFF! homer decision!

Love him or hate him,that was a Mourinho masterclass. Great result for Arsnal though, now at least we dont have to listen to Sky w#nking over how many games in a row City have scored at home.

If Chelsea continue playing like that, I would make them favourites

Last edited:
Twitter / OptaJoe: 10 - Chelsea have taken 10 points from four games against the other teams in the PL top four this season. Professional.

Twitter / sportingintel: Last time City failed to score in a home league game? November 2010. pic.twitter.com/IHlNuSdfW0
BflFLqBCQAAXIFN.jpg

Dont you just love f#ckin Sky?

Previewing Sunday's double header. 'First up its Spurs v Everton in the battle for a Top Four spot...and then a big game at Old Trafford, Man United v Fulham'

wtf??? 7th v bottom. Yeah okay

Scum fan mate of mine asking what Mourinho must think of Woolwich if he attacked at City and played for the draw at the Emirates. Had to remind him Jose did the same at Old Trafford and ours ;)

Chelsea thoroughly deserved to win tonight. But I still don't trust them to finish above Arsenal as they don't have a top drawer striker which has cost them points, most notably against West Ham.

Dont you just love f#ckin Sky?

Previewing Sunday's double header. 'First up its Spurs v Everton in the battle for a Top Four spot...and then a big game at Old Trafford, Man United v Fulham'

wtf??? 7th v bottom. Yeah okay

Ha, there's no way they envisaged that when they selected it for Sunday 4pm kick-off.

Very impressive by Chelsea.

Unsurprisingly Mourinho got it spot on. Dominant and deserved win at the Etihad.

I still think City are favourites for the title, they brush smaller sides away easier. But close between them and Chelsea for me. Arsenal still the outsiders...

Stunning performance. Not as good as Bayern, but still excellent. Mourinho outdoes us again, we've only beaten any of his teams once.

MiguelDelaney: Points per game v rest of top 7 (amended): City 2.25; Chelsea 1.89; Liverpool 1.43; Arsenal 1.33; Everton 1.29; Spurs 0.75; United 0.63

They missed Fernandinho so much , Demichelis was pretty awful (beside a few slide tackles) in the first half , Nastasic looked like a debutant .

ReviewFootball: Demichelis attempted a staggering 15 tackles vs Chelsea, he only won five of those tackles though...(via @Squawka ) pic.twitter.com/LOtE9qiKZQ :oops:
BflQPLpCMAAZCxZ.png

Willian has been great. Oh how different it might have been for us...

Squawka: Willian completed more passes (29) and created more chances (3) than any other Chelsea player tonight. #CFC pic.twitter.com/qoFFWpV2t1 =D>
BflPKXOCEAALGR7.jpg

Gary Cahill blocked so many crosses =D>

Another player that Chavski gazumped us on #-o

I missed the first half as was out but caught the second. Gotta hand it to Mourinho, the man knew exactly what to do. City played with nothing close to their usual fluidity

I didn't see the game, but that result right there displays the absolute chasm in terms of mental attitude and toughness between Chelsea and Spurs.

I don't think we could ride out a 1-0 v Fulham right now.

It's strange, despite our early run of clean sheets (and there were a lot!), I still never felt confident in our defence as such. Just felt if a team got at us, they will score. Maybe that's just based on years of being a spurs fan!

As much as it galls me to say it I was so impressed by Chelsea tonight. In particular Hazard, Matic and Willian were nothing short of sublime. The back four not far behind. There was hardly a mistake made worthy of the name made by Chelsea in the whole 90mins. Add to that the workrate from pretty much everyone in Chelsea colours and you might argue they should have won by more. City were not that bad really either but a few sub par performances from Dzeko, Demichelis and Nastasic was the difference.

We are light years away from both teams I'm afraid. In fact there are only one or two Spurs players that would make the starting 11 of either of these teams. That match has depressed me almost as much as a Spurs defeat.

Which two do you think?

I'd say Sandro and Vertoghen (on form) would trump Demichelis and Nastasic for instance. Sandro is better than Mikel also I think but that new chap Matic did a fantastic job last night. We might not be seeing much of Mikel any more.

What struck me most about last night's match was not any scintillating skill but the lack of mistakes. Misplaced passes and mis-controls were very rare. And the right decision on the ball was made by the player in possession almost every time.

In another universe Hazard and Willian could have been playing for us. Boo.

Back