• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Very impressive by Chelsea.

Unsurprisingly Mourinho got it spot on. Dominant and deserved win at the Etihad.

I still think City are favourites for the title, they brush smaller sides away easier. But close between them and Chelsea for me. Arsenal still the outsiders...
i said it weeks ago. Mourinho is just too smart for both Pellegrini and Wenger. Different class. I dont like his style at all, but he has the winning magic and Chels will win the PL no problem. Chels, Arsanal, City will be the order imo......Pellegrini doesnt have that winning trophies touch, his football is a joy to witness, but the success doesnt seem to follow. He would have made a perfect Tottenham manager:)

i said it weeks ago. Mourinho is just too smart for both Pellegrini and Wenger. Different class. I dont like his style at all, but he has the winning magic and Chels will win the PL no problem. Chels, Arsanal, City will be the order imo......Pellegrini doesnt have that winning trophies touch, his football is a joy to witness, but the success doesnt seem to follow. He would have made a perfect Tottenham manager:)

Don't tell GB but he might be available in the summer if Emirates Marketing Project don't win the title.

I'm still in head scratching mode as far as selling Mata to United goes, but after watching the game last night I think it's Mourinho's decision to sell him in the first place makes a lot of sense.

yeah, Mata is a wonderful player, one of the best in the PL, but he wouldn't be himself in that system and no one would benefit from it

Mignolet; Flanagan, Toure, Skrtel, Cissokho; Gerrard, Henderson; Coutinho; Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge

Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wheelchair; Ozil, Cazorla; Giroud

Come on the Arsenal!

I dislike Liverpool but cannot support Arsenal, just cant do it, come on the draw, where there are red cards and bad injuries

if it was guaranteed that we'd win tomorrow, I wouldn't care for a Liverpool win.

But I'll go with 2-2.

I think I'll cry and perhaps contemplate suicide if Liverpool win. I don't think I could take it if they won this game of football.

Dr.-Who.gif

Back