• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

United really are desperate.... Taking a £10 mill loss on Kagawa is heavy. But hey, they will probably get £8 mill for Cleverley who is half the player, but has the big advantage being English :eek:

Better than having him sit around doing nothing for another season and further lose value I suppose.

Brondby have re-signed Liverpool defender Daniel Agger for a fee in the region of £3million.

only 29 years of age ... how did Harry miss this one!

Fee agreed, Remy to Chelsea according to 5 Live.

That's a strange one. Feels exactly like when they signed demba Ba, and don't think it'll turn out differently.

He either isn't good enough for Liverpool (by their reckoning) or there were issues in the medical, Chelsea could find better and had better in lukaku and Torres.

That's a strange one. Feels exactly like when they signed demba Ba, and don't think it'll turn out differently.

He either isn't good enough for Liverpool (by their reckoning) or there were issues in the medical, Chelsea could find better and had better in lukaku and Torres.

He failed a medical with Liverpool. Good signing for them, backup to Costa and has shown he can score in this league.

Aparently Falcao postet on twitter that he's signed for Real Madrid, only to take it away after a few minutes.

----------Falcao---------
Ronaldo------------Bale--
--------Rodriguez--------
---Kroos-------Modric----

That's decent...

Aparently Falcao postet on twitter that he's signed for Real Madrid, only to take it away after a few minutes.

That's decent...

I'd be worried about the defensive viability of that side if I was a Real fan. Alonso and Modric were solid enough: I doubt Kroos can pick up Alonos' superb defensive positioning and abilities in the standing tackle that quickly, making a partnership between him and Modric that much wobblier.

That's decent...

My Monday night 6 a side team would run rings around that lot.

I'd be worried about the defensive viability of that side if I was a Real fan. Alonso and Modric were solid enough: I doubt Kroos can pick up Alonos' superb defensive positioning and abilities in the standing tackle that quickly, making a partnership between him and Modric that much wobblier.

Who cares if a team scores 2 Madrid will score 5

Arsenal/Madrid? London/Madrid? Tough choices....not lol.

IMO of course I'd choose living in Spain every day of the week.

That's decent...

I prefer what they had last season. Madrid can never be seen to be doing nothing though.

Chelsea will offer him a bit more in wages and he's probably deluded enough to think he can oust Costa.

Realistically it's a win win going to Chelsea, they'll pay you a ****load, you might not even have to play, and in a season or two they'll send you out on loan to a club if you do fancy playing whilst still earning the same. If you're amazing then great, but even then,if they find another player to **** 40m on in your position they'll do it, but as long as you have the contract, you're on to a winner.

I'd love to see some concrete evidence of wages agent fees etc they'd paid in the last 10 years, but then on the other hand, potentially it's better not to as the kind of thing they're doing as a club makes the whole football thing seems a bit futile unfortunately..

Back