• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

[Tweet]505444194618331137[/tweet]

Stupid money talks

Very surprising this one if it comes to pass. A bit of a coup for the hammers really. I don't like Song (personally) and would not like him at Spurs, but I think he/his agent could have done better than West Ham. In fact he should have gone back to Arsenal, even on loan, as he is far better than Flamini and Arteta. That is unless there was bad blood when he departed.

Rorschach - what's the deal with your dislike of Song? i don't recall him too well from his time at Arsenal...

Boro sign Patrick Bamford on a loan from.....................................................................................................................................................

come on guess

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yep

Chelsea

Boro sign Patrick Bamford on a loan from.....................................................................................................................................................

come on guess

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yep

Chelsea

tbh guys like Bamford going on loan are fine, its the young talent they sign so no one else does and then ship all 40 of them out on loan thats frustrating

United really are desperate.... Taking a £10 mill loss on Kagawa is heavy. But hey, they will probably get £8 mill for Cleverley who is half the player, but has the big advantage being English :eek:

Back