• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Atletico haven't got £££ like that despite selling Costa and letting Villa go. They're not gonna get Mandzukic AND Lukaku.

Don't think Atletico will sign both Mandzukic AND Lukaku will they?
They've lost Costa and Villa this summer, so there are 2 spaces to fill. Anyway I read that Lukaku was supposed to be a loan

[tweet]486915646849286144[/tweet]

Bolstering their squad of loanees I suspect. Some of them have been there a few years and want out.

[tweet]486915646849286144[/tweet]

Bolstering their squad of loanees I suspect. Some of them have been there a few years and want out.

Find it odd that they sold De Bruyne who looks a quality player and they managed to get a massive profit too

This season I reckon they will have more players on loan than actually play for them in total

Find it odd that they sold De Bruyne who looks a quality player and they managed to get a massive profit too

This season I reckon they will have more players on loan than actually play for them in total

That profit is probably part of a plan to deal with FFP. Player trading can be more lucrative than the stock market.

CFC had 28 players on loan last season, absolutely ****ing ridiculous

They're only signing them with a view to making a profit later and preventing their rivals from getting them. If one comes good, great, if not, more money to spend on the finished articles.

CFC had 28 players on loan last season, absolutely ****ing ridiculous

Another example of how the billionaires at the top end are scum. Hoarding all the best youth by paying over the odds in the first place. Not exactly a level playing field is it?

Another example of how the billionaires at the top end are scum. Hoarding all the best youth by paying over the odds in the first place. Not exactly a level playing field is it?

It is easily solved by simply restricting the total number of players that a club is allowed to loan out. They could perhaps allow unlimited loans for players who have been at a club for at least 3 years (so as not to limit the loan hopes of true youth team graduates) but restrict the number of loans of players who have been at the club for less than 3 years.

I would also be in favour of banning players being able to be purchased and loaned out straight away. This would help stop the 'stockpiling' of young talent by clubs such as Chelsea.

Sanchez completes first medical at Arsanal........so its definitely happening then

Great player, nice guy as well. His type are not supposed to play for them

Gonna be some real ****ty years ahead. Luckily I only know one gooner and he's a decent bloke so I won't have to suffer too much.

Sanchez completes first medical at Arsanal........so its definitely happening then

Great player, nice guy as well. His type are not supposed to play for them

Brilliant player, no doubt. But, don't they rather need a RB, a CB, a DM and a striker more than Sanchez? Maybe AW has got A LOT of money to spend...

BsNIUvcCcAA5U-V.jpg

Back