• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m
BREAKING: Canal report that Lille have rejected a €10 million offer from Marseille for Florian Thauvin. #LOSC #OM

@SultanCFC: David Platt: "If Mancini and I were still at Emirates Marketing Project this year, Joe Hart wouldn't be there. We made a decision to sign Asmir Begovic."

So City planned to sell Hart.

@SultanCFC: David Platt: "If Mancini and I were still at Emirates Marketing Project this year, Joe Hart wouldn't be there. We made a decision to sign Asmir Begovic."

So City planned to sell Hart.

I can understand this actually. Hart was making gaffes on a regular basis last season.

It's only a matter of time before one of the big boys snap Begovic up. If Arsene had any sense he should pay whatever they ask for him.

Diego Simeone refused to deny that Athletico Madrid are looking to sign Juan Mata. Looks like Jose really doesn't rate him. Strange he was their best player last season by far!

I can understand this actually. Hart was making gaffes on a regular basis last season.

It's only a matter of time before one of the big boys snap Begovic up. If Arsene had any sense he should pay whatever they ask for him.

Begovic > Hart - no doubt in my mind. If I was Wenger I would have gone all in, he is easily worth about £15 mill - and Stoke has Butland as a back up. I know its late in the transfer window, but Stoke could re invest the money in some much needed creative player (s).

Last edited:
I would buy Mata in a heart beat

Lamela and Mata - would be excellent but chelscum are ****s and wouldnt sell him to us

I would bid the £30m, which had been saved for Willian, for Mata. If Chelsea turn it down then so be it, but we would be foolish to not even try.

It would be foolish to give them the satisfaction of laughing as they turn our bid down. If we ever try to sign anyone from them, I`d like it to be when Roman sells up and they find themselves on the brink of financial oblivion. Only then, when the propsect of stripping them to the bone would be a real possibility, would I consider dealing with them. Under any other circumstances...nah.

I would bid the £30m, which had been saved for Willian, for Mata. If Chelsea turn it down then so be it, but we would be foolish to not even try.

Especially with mourinho saying, teams should sell to each other in the premiership regardless the teams involved.

As far as I am concerned Mata >> Willian

I agree. Mata has been fantastic for Chelsea, proven in the Premiership with attacking guile and the creativity required. Plus he scores goals, I can't think why we wouldn't attempt a bid.

If Chelsea want to laugh, so be it. You have to take risks in football and if they laugh then stuff them, I think we'd cope.

As far as I am concerned Mata >> Willian

Interesting, I asked in another thread whether Willian is an upgrade on Mata. Why do you think Mata is much better than Willian? I'd been interested to hear your views on the two players attributes and why you think Mata is much better.

Ta

Also, WTF is going on at the Emirates????

EVERY ONE of our signings so far would have improved them, and they all would most likely have chosen them instead of us if we jointly made bids.

Not that i'm complaining though of course!:lol:

Like John Henry said some weeks back (in a Method Man-style drawl): "'What's dat **** they be smoking down at the Emirates?"

Another day, another load of "bids" from Arsenal for players they have zero chance of getting

Today is Ozil & Rooney

Back