• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

So I see Flamini is now officially an Arsenal player again.. Wenger really dipping into the purse now I see.

So I see Flamini is now officially an Arsenal player again.. Wenger really dipping into the purse now I see.

Might be a decent signing for them actually.

I always thought he was a pretty decent player, although I obviously disliked him for being an Arsenal player and even more after he tried to cut Corluka in half.

Kind of what they need, although perhaps not quite at the level they need. He at least gives them a defensive midfield option and if he can get back to his best I think he's good enough to improve them.

Fair enough, I feel pretty much the same, just think it's funny that they've signed two players on a free this summer when boasting that they have cash to spend.

Fair enough, I feel pretty much the same, just think it's funny that they've signed two players on a free this summer when boasting that they have cash to spend.

Oh I agree, that's well funny. Although I'll hold back most of my laughter until the window actually closes.

Eto'o to Chelsea seems like it's done and dusted. Can't see him keeping Eto'o, Ba, Torres and Lukaku happy. Torres to leave maybe?

If they've signed the Eto'o of old, this will be great for them. But two years at Anzhi in the Russian League as the highest paid player in the world... that's the kind of thing that would make even the best of us a bit rusty, make us lose our edge. I think this is a risk - not so much financial, but a risk of disrupting the squad with a player that will expect a lot of first team football but may not be quite up to the standard any more.

Confirmed now.

Mourinho trusts his old disciples I think and he seems to be quite good at getting the best out of them.

Would definitely expect a striker to leave them sooner rather than later. Shame they probably wouldn't sell us Lukaku. Might be something to the Ba back to Saudi Sportswashing Machine rumour.

So it looks like Emirates Marketing Project will buy Alderweireld and will then send him to Atletico Madrid which will free up Demichelis to join Emirates Marketing Project. Even more bizzare is Demichellis only joined Atletico last month for the grand sum of £0...and City will in essence be paying £6m plus for his services.

So it looks like Emirates Marketing Project will buy Alderweireld and will then send him to Atletico Madrid which will free up Demichelis to join Emirates Marketing Project. Even more bizzare is Demichellis only joined Atletico last month for the grand sum of £0...and City will in essence be paying £6m plus for his services.

Demichellis is decent but prone to brain farts from what I have seen, but that whole transaction sounds a bit fishy. I'd love to know why they've done it like this.

http://www.schalke04.de/de/

Boateng about to sign for Schalke which might mean they're willing to sell Draxler to Gooner scum.

Guardian blogger addressed that earlier this morning (10.31 entry):

http://www.theguardian.com/football...news-latest-bale-fellaini-baines-eriksen-live

I am being asked whether Kevin-Prince Boateng's transfer to Schalke means that that the wonderful Julian Draxler is on his way - nudge, nudge - to north London (and we are not talking Spurs here, they've got enough players, we're talking Arsenal...). Well, I don't think Draxler will leave. He will be (is) an outstanding player and will be a huge success wherever he finishes up but I think he will stay in Gelsenkirchen next season and I think that is a good decision (notwithstanding Schalke's horrible start to the season).

Demichellis is decent but prone to brain farts from what I have seen, but that whole transaction sounds a bit fishy. I'd love to know why they've done it like this.

Strange. He was on a free, then signed a one-year deal with Atletico. Probably paying Atletico a decent sum to help them with the development of Alderweireld and using Demichelis as a stop gap, rather than risking someone else coming in for Alderweireld.

Where are you getting the City buy-to-loan angle from? According to @HLNinEngeland, Ajax have agreed to sell him to Atlético. Says Liverpool came in with a €5.5m offer but they were too late.

Back