• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

......................Areola......................
??.......Sakho....Marquinhos....Digne
............Verratti....Matuidi................
??.................Pastore.............Lucas
.....................Cavani.......................

Potential PSG team in a year or so time.

I know Lukaku doesn't like AVB but wonder if it can be repaired. Surely if they sign Rooney he isn't going to want to stay.

If Chelsea sign Rooney, I severely doubt that they would enter the 2014-15 season with him as first choice

Agreed; Jose just up to his old tricks of destabilising rival clubs. Trouble for him and this tactic is that he (or somebody) may have created some blow-back in offering (or suggesting that) Mata as part of the deal for Rooney.

I can see lots of dismay amongst the Chelski squad after that thought permeates the air...

Agreed; Jose just up to his old tricks of destabilising rival clubs. Trouble for him and this tactic is that he (or somebody) may have created some blow-back in offering (or suggesting that) Mata as part of the deal for Rooney.

I can see lots of dismay amongst the Chelski squad after that thought permeates the air...

I agree.

There were rumours when he was appointed that Mourinho didn't want Mata, maybe there was something in it but for the life of me, I cannot understand why.

I agree.

There were rumours when he was appointed that Mourinho didn't want Mata, maybe there was something in it but for the life of me, I cannot understand why.

I suspect it's Jose's insecurity of knowing that Mata may have inside knowledge via his Spain colleagues at Real of what Mourinho got up to at Real with all the in-fighting. He may also not trust certain Spanish players and think that they will feel his methods are beneath them (like multi-trophy winning Ramos and Cassillas seemed to).

Perhaps it's a statement of not wanting to allow a 'cancer' to form in his new camp. Either way, it shows that Mourinho is either quite insecure or already a coaching dinosaur

Not sure how Chelsea can cite that Rooney is their only transfer target. Perhaps they could if they hadn't already signed a few players. Plus I don't trust Mourinho, I think it's his tactic to try to make Rooney feel valued. I guess maybe Mourinho thinks that Rooney doesn't feel valued at Man U, hmmm

Good points.

I agree.

Perhaps because if mourinho uses the formation that he did in his first spell then Mata doesn't fit in well. Not dis-similar to VdV under AVB

Good point but I think JM really wants Rooney.

He might, there was talk a while ago about Rooney heading to Madrid.

I like Rooney but I think he'd get even less of a look in at Chelsea. Arsenal would guarantee a starting position but he'd be better off staying at United IMO.

He might, there was talk a while ago about Rooney heading to Madrid.

I like Rooney but I think he'd get even less of a look in at Chelsea. Arsenal would guarantee a starting position but he'd be better off staying at United IMO.

I actually do not know who Chelsea's forwards will be next season. But JM has not said that he wants Rooney to be there in case Torres gets injured.

Apparently, The Arse are in for him.... Anyone think they could get him? :lol:

Arsene Wenger has gone back with a fresh approach for Luis Suarez, writes John Cross in Hanoi - and Arsenal are ready to test Liverpool's £40million contract clause.

It puts the Gunners firmly in pole position on Suarez, because Real Madrid have insisted they will not pay more than £25m for the striker- which will be nowhere near enough.

Liverpool have already rebuffed Arsenal's opening gambit of £30m plus £5m in add-ons with a strong message that the 26-year-old Uruguayan is not for sale at any price.

But it is understood Suarez's representatives are making encouraging noises to Arsenal, and other potential suitors, suggesting that if a bid of £40m is made then Liverpool will have to sell.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...rs-arsenals-luis-suarez-2060488#ixzz2ZMGsSb6o
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Back