• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Atletico Madrid launch £17.5m bid for Arsenal star Santi Cazorla

10 mill + Mata for Rooney????:eek: only a mug would say no to that!!!

Mata is some player, cant believe the rumour is that Mourinho would be prepared to let him go

I don't get it either. Probably just paper speculation, I suppose we'll see. I don't think there will be a shortage of clubs willing to shell out for Mata if Mourinho wants to get rid of him.

Have Mata and the special one got some history, otherwise I can't understand why they would want rid? Mata is a better player than Rooney IMHO.
(Assuming it is not all part crap)

Apparently Monaco have signed Hulk for €60m. Decent player, but €60m? Ridiculously overpriced.

they are literally putting together the AVB's Porto attacking side, Falcao, Hulk, Moutinho, Rodriguez....all that is missing is the man himself :-k

They really don't give a crap about FFP, do they? And their moaning over possibly being forced to pay French taxes doesn't seem too sincere.

They really don't give a crap about FFP, do they? And their moaning over possibly being forced to pay French taxes doesn't seem too sincere.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they recently told that they WOULD have to adhere to the French Football League rules and start paying tax soon?

That agent must have made a brick load of money this summer,
club owner giving an agent open access to his money vault to spend on agent's own players.
Incredible. Only in football.

Wayne Rooney: Jose Mourinho says Man Utd striker is only target

Jose Mourinho says Wayne Rooney is Chelsea's only summer transfer target after Manchester United rejected their bid for the England striker.

Mourinho denied suggestions that David Luiz or Juan Mata were offered in part exchange for the 27-year-old.

And when asked if the Blues had made any other bids for players, the Portuguese said: "No - and we won't."

The news comes on the day United vice-chairman Ed Woodward returned early from the club's pre-season tour.
Play media

Rooney 'problem' may affect England - Mourinho

The club insist, however, that Woodward's return has nothing to do with the Rooney situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23350316

Well this could be entertaining. Not entirely sure why they want Rooney though.

Not sure how Chelsea can cite that Rooney is their only transfer target. Perhaps they could if they hadn't already signed a few players but it adds nothing when it appears as if most of their transfer business has been concluded anyway. Plus I don't trust Mourinho, I think it's his tactic to try to make Rooney feel valued. I guess maybe Mourinho thinks that Rooney doesn't feel valued at Man U, hmmm

Wayne Rooney: Jose Mourinho says Man Utd striker is only target

Jose Mourinho says Wayne Rooney is Chelsea's only summer transfer target after Manchester United rejected their bid for the England striker.

Mourinho denied suggestions that David Luiz or Juan Mata were offered in part exchange for the 27-year-old.

And when asked if the Blues had made any other bids for players, the Portuguese said: "No - and we won't."

The news comes on the day United vice-chairman Ed Woodward returned early from the club's pre-season tour.
Play media

Rooney 'problem' may affect England - Mourinho

The club insist, however, that Woodward's return has nothing to do with the Rooney situation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23350316

Well this could be entertaining. Not entirely sure why they want Rooney though.

A typical Mourinho move, IMO. I think he's more interested in destabilising Man U than he is in signing Rooney

He looked solid for Lille and looked good for France U20s. I haven't seen much from him granted but he's highly rated.

Back