• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

and dont forget rio........

True but all of them would be good signings for them.

They need to establish themselves in premier league and Rio and Lampard may not have it for the top of the pile but they certainly have it for the QPRs of this world. Would be astute signings.

LOL @ his reply to the question about when he got the phone call. "Let's see, where are we now? I'm losing track of the days... I saw it on Sky sports and then I got the call." Translation: What day was it Hughes was sacked again? Mustn't let on it was before that." Reckons he was on the verge of taking the Ukraine job. Yeh, right.

As usual he is full of brick.

gonad*s

If I remember correctly wasnt Jol going to go to Noocastle? Yet he is well liked and respected here especially as he did so much for us. As far as im concerned the whole Harry thing was pure speculation and misinterpretation by people who wanted to just hear what they wanted to hear. Yeah im sure he was interested in the England job so would most Managers.

As someone pointed out there were many factors such as players form, speculation, the court case, injuries and above all players in key positions being loanees rather than purchases which would have propelled us.

Anyways
A few days before Hodgson was offered the Job, Redknapp JR was on Sky talking about how much of a travesty it was the Redknapp SR hadn't been offered the job yet. You're not going to let your son to talk on a popular TV show about how interested you are in a job if you weren't interested would you?

A few days before Hodgson was offered the Job, Redknapp JR was on Sky talking about how much of a travesty it was the Redknapp SR hadn't been offered the job yet. You're not going to let your son to talk on a popular TV show about how interested you are in a job if you weren't interested would you?

I think I'd have been more concerned if he wasn't interested in the job. At his age he is running out of time to manage England. If he had gone to England from Spurs it wouldn't have been doing the dirty on us.

He bent over for England and got shafted, the funny thing is he really thought he would get the job when he was never in the running for it.

I think I'd have been more concerned if he wasn't interested in the job. At his age he is running out of time to manage England. If he had gone to England from Spurs it wouldn't have been doing the dirty on us.

I think he thought it was in the box and lost focus on his job at Spurs.

Yeah since when did Dads a) know what youre gonna talk about and b) control what you say?

My dad calls me up every night and tells me what I should and should not say and what I should and should not do the following day.

Like I say I think people wanted to just interpret things in the manner they wished it to be interpreted it.

Yeah since when did Dads a) know what youre gonna talk about and b) control what you say?

My dad calls me up every night and tells me what I should and should not say and what I should and should not do the following day.

Like I say I think people wanted to just interpret things in the manner they wished it to be interpreted it.

And just maybe there are people who do not want to see what's in front of them.

I think he thought it was in the box and lost focus on his job at Spurs.

I think it was a factor but losing Lennon was a bigger factor and during that bad run we were still dominating possession. We just stopped creating as many chances and worse still our forwards seemed to stop converting the chances that came there way.

I pointed out earlier that during that awful Spring collapse we got 16pts out of 12 matches. We have apparently had a promising start to the season and have amassed 17pts from 12 matches. I think most opinions are down to perception and quite often once a person has that perception they start seeing what they want to see and only looking at stats or media stories that suit their opinion and dismiss those that don't.

I personally felt that our terrible run last Spring wasn't as terrible as others thought it was, and was explainable by looking at some pretty obvious facts. But nor do I think it was an optimum run and we should have done better. I feel the same about the beginning of this season. It hasn't been good, but nor has it been poor.

DHSF, you're an intelligent guy. You must know what I mean. If Jamie is on TV around the time all this speculation is happening, you don't think that he wouldn't realise he would be asked about the England situation? And you don't think he would promote his dad for the job if his dad didn't want it?

If he keeps them up, and if they do not mind a manager who speaks brick then i guess so.

I am not sure I have seen a public figure, let alone a football manager, who doesn't speak brick on a regular basis. They speak brick because most public people no longer will tell the truth because the truth is often not what people want to hear and it usually damages the person telling the truth. Sad state of affairs, but that is a wider issue than just one football manager.

I don't care what a manager says publically. What AVB said after the Arsenal match was more outrageous than anything I've ever heard pass Redknapp's lips, but I understand why AVB said it and couldn't care less that he said it because I don't believe for one moment he believes it.

DHSF, you're an intelligent guy. You must know what I mean. If Jamie is on TV around the time all this speculation is happening, you don't think that he wouldn't realise he would be asked about the England situation? And you don't think he would promote his dad for the job if his dad didn't want it?

And Jamie is naturally going to be biased towards his old man, but that doesn't mean his old man has coached Jamie what to say :lol:

Back