• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

It was not speculation that he refused to sign a new contract when it was offered to him last season

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but it was pretty clear he wanted the England job. He is old school, and every old school English manager wants the England job. Personally I think they're all mad!

"Adel, its been confirmed, Harry Redknapp is the new manager at QPR.....any thoughts"?

qpr-adel-taarabt-cropped

"Adel, its been confirmed, Harray Redknapp is the new manager at QPR.....any thoughts"?

qpr-adel-taarabt-cropped

Why would he react like that? The two have nothing but good things to say about one another.

I can't see Taarabt being happy for long though. Relegation battles require discipline, defensive work rate and teamwork. Traits Taarabt sorely lacks.

"Adel, its been confirmed, Harry Redknapp is the new manager at QPR.....any thoughts"?

qpr-adel-taarabt-cropped

I'm pretty sure that Taarabt has said before that he actually quite likes Redknapp but by the time he joined the club, he was set on leaving.

Good luck to Redknapp. Things soured a little for me in the final quarter of last season with his conduct in going for the England job but he did a great job for us, built a good squad, finished in the top 5 all full seasons he was here and got us playing some very attractive football.

Will be good to see him back in the league and I hope he does well.

Why would he react like that? The two have nothing but good things to say about one another.

I can't see Taarabt being happy for long though. Relegation battles require discipline, defensive work rate and teamwork. Traits Taarabt sorely lacks.

Hughes and Warnock played Taarabt, Redknapp most likely will drop him in time

Redknapp on football focus right now, and within 5 secs he said "4 points from 12 games " twice :)

he says the deal to take over the Ukraine was practically done just before QPR came in :lol: yeah riiiiiiight

as if Mr Redknapp would have spent his spare time travelling round the Ukrainian league watching potential players

Redknapp on football focus right now, and within 5 secs he said "4 points from 12 games " twice :)

LOL @ his reply to the question about when he got the phone call. "Let's see, where are we now? I'm losing track of the days... I saw it on Sky sports and then I got the call." Translation: What day was it Hughes was sacked again? Mustn't let on it was before that." Reckons he was on the verge of taking the Ukraine job. Yeh, right.

LOL @ his reply to the question about when he got the phone call. "Let's see, where are we now? I'm losing track of the days... I saw it on Sky sports and then I got the call." Translation: What day was it Hughes was sacked again? Mustn't let on it was before that." Reckons he was on the verge of taking the Ukraine job. Yeh, right.

Most likely he was telling the truth about directly speaking to him. Before that it would have been his agent!

Long commute from Sandbanks though (Ukraine)!?

hopefully the media will be happy now that their buddy is back in work, in London too....might take some heat off AVB and give him a chance to get on with his job

here's hoping anyway

Former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel, talking on Football Focus about the sacking of his former Old Trafford team-mate Mark Hughes by QPR: "Harry Redknapp has played this week really well - putting the Ukraine job in the public domain was brilliant.

"I think Tony Fernandes wanted to stay with Mark but he is not the only shareholder and the other shareholders will be putting pressure on him. Then, as the owner, he hears what the fans are saying and singing at matches and you take that on board. I think it all happened this week because of how Harry played this week."

He's baaaaaaaack \o/

hopefully the media will be happy now that their buddy is back in work, in London too....might take some heat off AVB and give him a chance to get on with his job

here's hoping anyway

GHod knows what they'll be saying if Harry doesnt make them finish, say, in the top 15! Maybe they'll actually recognise that a big reason of why we did well under Harry was that we simply had/have good players! Perish the though that QPR go down....

Back