• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - Chris Kirkland

An I missing something. Where does it compare prices?

Edit. I'm blind.

It won't last.

Bolton sold out the Rebock to start with

Unless they get promoted.

Leeds do have a bad rep but so do millwall. At least Leeds have a history, what do millwall have? Most people may have a go at their arsehole fans but we can all agree Leeds are a huge club and the premiership would be better IMO for having them, rather than the likes of Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn.

A longer history? Leeds United are one of the newer clubs in the Football League.

Indeed.

Millwall (as Millwall Rovers then Athletic) were founded in 1885 and became members of the Southern League and won the first two League Championships.

Millwall joined the Football League Division Three in 1920 when the clubs from the Southern League switched en-mass.

By contrast, Leeds United were founded in 1919 after the demise of Leeds City due to financial shenanigans.

Indeed.

Millwall (as Millwall Rovers then Athletic) were founded in 1885 and became members of the Southern League and won the first two League Championships.

Millwall joined the Football League Division Three in 1920 when the clubs from the Southern League switched en-mass.

By contrast, Leeds United were founded in 1919 after the demise of Leeds City due to financial shenanigans.

So are Stoke and Notts County are bigger more illustrious clubs than us?

WALOB

Indeed.

The club has direct lineage back to 1904

Leeds do have a bad rep but so do millwall. At least Leeds have a history, what do millwall have? Most people may have a go at their arsehole fans but we can all agree Leeds are a huge club and the premiership would be better IMO for having them, rather than the likes of Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn.

I tend to agree with the part about having them in the Prem rather than the Wigan's etc of this world.

Why Millwall get thrown into the equation in a Leeds v Sheff Wed thread im not sure.

I don't like Leeds, but they are a big club and can certainly see the value in having them and Forrest back in the top flight, even though it would make the league tougher. Wouldn't say Leeds are bigger than us, I'd put them around 7th, 8th or 9th biggest club alongside Emirates Marketing Project and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Leeds United and their ignoble past

1904 is hardly last week is it?

He means ACHIEVEMENTS in the game.

They have a proud history, arguably won more than us.

The club has direct lineage back to 1904

Well if you include Leeds City, who have the unique status of being the only club expelled during a season. Hardly making the case for the proud history. Leeds United were allowed to join the Football League because they were a different club. Are you saying this was all a fraud?

Incidentally they were managed by Herbert Chapman at the time they were expelled. He was initially banned but wiggled out of it and later found a home at Arsenal with Norris, another who was banned for financial irregularities.

P.S. I'm interested in the argument for why they have won more than us?

Last edited:
I'm not passing comment on the reasons why the club was expelled, the fact is Leeds City became Leeds Utd in 1919, and the club was founded in 1904.

We were founded as Hotspur FC.

What point are you trying to make?

By any measure Leeds are a big club with a fantastic support and a rich and succesful history. With episodes that bring great shame on the club as well.

Not that hard to grasp is it??

My ranking would be:

Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Chelsea
Everton
City
Leeds
Villa
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Leeds United and their fans are qunts. End of. Wouldn't want them anywhere near the PL. Fact!

Being annoying, shouty bloke doesn't make my points any more valid, quite the contrary.

I'm not passing comment on the reasons why the club was expelled, the fact is Leeds City became Leeds Utd in 1919, and the club was founded in 1904.

We were founded as Hotspur FC.

What point are you trying to make?

The one I made. That Leeds United is a different club or they wouldn't have been allowed to join the Football League after Leeds City were expelled.

Spurs was totally different as it was the same club that changed its name to avoid confusion with another Hotspur club in London.

By any measure Leeds are a big club with a fantastic support and a rich and succesful history. With episodes that bring great shame on the club as well.

Not that hard to grasp is it??

I haven't made any comment on how big they are or how successful, which inevitably is partially subjective, unlike their history.

My ranking would be:
Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Chelsea
Everton
City
Leeds
Villa
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Liverpool - the European Cups
Man Utd
Arsenal
Chelsea - sadly that CL win makes it hard to put us above them any more
Tottenham
Everton
Villa - fourth most trophies, albeit mostly a while back (before Leeds City or United existed ;) ) including a European Cup
City
Leeds
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Sunderland fans might protest

Last edited:
Leeds United and their fans are qunts. End of. Wouldn't want them anywhere near the PL. Fact!

Being annoying, shouty bloke doesn't make my points any more valid, quite the contrary.

Annoying to who? You? Good!

So it's your opinion, which is no more valid than mine. Leeds fans AREN'T qunts, end of.

How can an opinion be a fact? I pray every day for their return to their righful place in the top flight and if it fudges you off all the better.

Spurs fans abuse their own players on Twitter and boo their team in the 2nd home game of the season, classy bunch.

The one I made. That Leeds United is a different club or they wouldn't have been allowed to join the Football League after Leeds City were expelled.

Spurs was totally different as it was the same club that changed its name to avoid confusion with another Hotspur club in London.

I haven't made any comment on how big they are or how successful, which inevitably is partially subjective, unlike their history.

Liverpool - the European Cups
Man Utd
Arsenal
Chelsea - sadly that CL win makes it hard to put us above them any more
Tottenham
Everton
Villa - fourth most trophies, albeit mostly a while back (before Leeds City or United existed ;) ) including a European Cup
City
Leeds
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Sunderland fans might protest

Wouldn't disagree with us vs Chelsea......goes to show that regardless of how long a club has been established modern success will eventually outweight heritage.

A longer history? Leeds United are one of the newer clubs in the Football League.

A more successful history on the field....I'm of the opinion that the prem is better for having the biggest clubs. Catchment area wise, Leeds and Sheffield Weds would both be credit to the premiership in that respect

Back