• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - Chris Kirkland

Some utter idiot Leeds fan has just decided to run on the pitch and lay Chris Kirkland out with a punch/hard push to the face. He needed treatment and everything. This is after his team bloody scored.

Obviously deserves 6 months and a lifetime ban.

But blame also needs to go to Sky - it was absolute madness forcing the league to schedule a match like this on a Friday night for tv (i.e. so it didn't clash with us tomorrow). Hillsborough turned into Beirut long before kick-off.

Dave Jones: "You talk about racism in the game, but they were chanting things as well. I've had it for 12 years and it is just upsetting that they are able to do it."

There's more to abuse than racism.

Just saw the footage on Sky, absolutely shocking. Unbelievable that so many of their fans got on the pitch to celebrate too. Anyway, the scumbag who his Kirkland is looking at a custodial.

Going to lose some of that moral high ground now over Serbia, difficult to criticise their animal supporters when you have English fans doing that.

Just saw the footage on Sky, absolutely shocking. Unbelievable that so many of their fans got on the pitch to celebrate too. Anyway, the scumbag who his Kirkland is looking at a custodial.

Going to lose some of that moral high ground now over Serbia, difficult to criticise their animal supporters when you have English fans doing that.

We have absolutely none anyway after the Terry disgrace. We don't only tollerate our racists, we make them England captain.

One of the Leeds players refused to applaud the supporters, Warnock was telling him its only one fan. Whilst you could see there were a good dozen or so also breaching the barrier, it's still a minority. Dave Jones on the other hand was very critical of the Leeds players for doing this. Also branded all Leeds fans as animals.

Anyone know what was chanted? Jones said it was "as bad as racism".

One of the Leeds players refused to applaud the supporters, Warnock was telling him its only one fan. Whilst you could see there were a good dozen or so also breaching the barrier, it's still a minority. Dave Jones on the other hand was very critical of the Leeds players for doing this. Also branded all Leeds fans as animals.

Anyone know what was chanted? Jones said it was "as bad as racism".

There was a nasty child abuse allegation made against Jones when he was a social worker (prior to being in football). It went to court and he was proven totally innocent.

Leeds United manager Neil Warnock on Sky Sports: "I feel embarassed today seeing that. That was an absolute disgrace, they should put the guy in prison.

"Kirkland went down like a tonne of brick
s, but that doesn't matter. That has spoilt everything for everybody."

Necessary?

Leeds United manager Neil Warnock on Sky Sports: "I feel embarassed today seeing that. That was an absolute disgrace, they should put the guy in prison.

"Kirkland went down like a tonne of brick
s, but that doesn't matter. That has spoilt everything for everybody."

Necessary?

I like Warnock. That is dumb. (Possibly both ways of taking that are correct!)

Who cares if no precedent. Fans love to say how important they are to the club, how great the support is, etc. you gotta take the good with the bad.

Leeds should be responsible for controlling their own fans.

And yes I would have not complained had we received a similar penalty for that muppet who took a swing at Lampard.

if the authorities come down hard on Leeds, 10 point deduction, away fan ban for the rest of the season for example, then i doubt it will ever happen again

fining the club does nothing, there needs to be a strong deterrent

Back