• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - Chris Kirkland

Leeds are a scumbag club!! Always had dirty players and vile fans. Hope they rot in the championship. They add absolutely nothing to English football.

Watch it again. Yes its a disgrace he got hit, but watch from 14 seconds, in, he gets happy slapped and his head is going back but something in the players mind as always clicks and he makes a huge meal of it by putting his hand over his face. If you are hit and you fall uncontrolably, your hands do not cover your face when falling. Warnock is completely right. - I am not in any way saying that this Leeds fan is anything other than a complete idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLmCJk_jCxM

Wriggly, you are probably right about Warnock, but it's not his place to be criticising Kirkland after a fan went on and attacked him. Lucky he didn't have a knife.

Of course it will happen again!!! They deduct points for going into administration an teams still do it!! You can't legislate for a tinkled up crank running on the pitch. Love the holier than thou flimflam on here. Like we don't have our fair share of ****s? Would like to see attitudes if one of ours did the same.

Nah, it's Leeds so all pile in with the sanctimony.

Leeds are a scumbag club!! Always had dirty players and vile fans. Hope they rot in the championship. They add absolutely nothing to English football.

flimflam. We have the same element. Same with all proper old school teams who were big back in the days when it kicked off all the time. Leeds fan are amongst the most loyal in the country and are let down by a hardcore element.

I'm actually looking forward to the next time we eat caught out. Glass houses after all!!

Playing a Yorkshire derby on a Friday night at the end of a working week, what do people expect...

Yep. I know loads of lads who worked a half day and spend all afternoon on the tinkle prior to the match. Dogbrick scheduling.

But Aaron Cowley is a qunt and will no doubt get some bird.

flimflam. We have the same element. Same with all proper old school teams who were big back in the days when it kicked off all the time. Leeds fan are amongst the most loyal in the country and are let down by a hardcore element.

I'm actually looking forward to the next time we eat caught out. Glass houses after all!!

They were the dirtiest side in English football in the 70s (which is saying something!!), and continued to be dirty in the 80s, 90s and last decade. They have been out of the top flight for nearly a decade and are living on their reputation. Plus their fans are always right near the top when it comes to arrests.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/public...rrests-banning-orders/fbo-2010-11?view=Binary

Lol. They have sold out every away allocation for the past 5 years. Took 5-7000 away to every ground that would take them in League 1. Don't embarrass yourself.

There is no way of measuring which club/country has the biggest support. Celtic regularly take 10,000+ to European away games. Scotland have a massive away following.

Not defending the actions of this clown but Spurs fans are just as bad and not as vocal. And slate their players so much they delete their Twitter account.

Last edited:
There is no way of measuring which club/country has the biggest support. Celtic regularly take 10,000+ to European away games. Scotland have a massive away following.

Agreed. I'm just saying Leeds have one of the best away followings in the country. More impressive given they have been out of the prem for 7 seasons.

Yeah. Near the top. Because they have the largest away support in the country.

Agreed. I'm just saying Leeds have one of the best away followings in the country. More impressive given they have been out of the prem for 7 seasons.

One of the best is very different from the largest LS!

The have always had a reputation for having an exceptionally large number of troublemakers, after Millwall I would say.
But Man U, Liverpool have always taken massive away support without fail, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Sunderland, Saudi Sportswashing Machine without doubt would compare well to Leeds in terms of numbers. None of these have the same extent of problems.

What happened last night though could conceivably happen in any match, a derby makes it more likely. We had the same thing at WHL a few years ago with fat Frank.

To be honest, I wish someone had gone on and given Kyle Walker a clip round the air after that balls up!

Back