• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: Another racist incident in football

:-k

Fetch me the can opener... I've got some worms here need a bit of air!

Anti-Semitism is alive and well in many parts of Europe (not just eastern Europe, at that) what Israel does is probably of little consequence to the neo-nazi right wing skinhead scum that STILL infiltrate our population...

Suarez & Terry seem small-time compared to this! ...but I guarantee we'll still hear 'Hissssssssssing' at Stamford Bridge when we go there... nothing changes!

I'm disappointed, because today at school we had a lesson on the Holocaust and my teacher was going on about how guilty the Germans feel today and how they wish it never happened and how they now have laws against Nazism.

Ah well. I'm still a proud Yid :)

I'm disappointed, because today at school we had a lesson on the Holocaust and my teacher was going on about how guilty the Germans feel today and how they wish it never happened and how they now have laws against Nazism.

Your teacher is partially correct. They do have laws, and I suspect you'll see the people who chanted at the Israeli player charged for it.

I'm pretty sure the Germans have quite strict laws on this kind of thing. I hope they come down fully on these idiots.

I'm not going to pretend I know a lot about middle eastern foreign policy but what I do know seems to have me thinking Israel does a pretty good job considering they are surrounded by nations that want them pushed into the sea.
jeez don't really know how to reply to that. I'll just say "ok" and move on I think.

jeez don't really know how to reply to that. I'll just say "ok" and move on I think.

Educate me then - anything I've read, anyone I've listened to, has always been incredibly biased. Israel is political marmite - love it or hate it.

I'm pretty sure the Germans have quite strict laws on this kind of thing. I hope they come down fully on these idiots.

They do, and they will. I've been to Germany a few times, I've always found it to be a great, friendly place. There is a bit of a problem with anti-semitism, especially in the former East Germany, but it's not hushed up or anything; indeed, most Germans will admit to it, and point out that a lot of measures are being taken to suppress it. The more pressing concern is elsewhere in Europe, where right-wing parties are on the rise in many Eastern European countries, Serbia and the countries formerly part of Yugoslavia being prominent(but by no means unique)examples. Anti-semitism, Islamophobia and ultranationalism are on the rise, and it's rather concerning to see. Sigh.

It's always baffled me how people can be so angry and murderous over something as insignificant as the amount of melanin in someone's skin, or the intangible, utterly unknowable being they choose to prostrate to.

And there's still kids in school who shout "fudge off back to Nazi-land" to my son because he has a German mother. Anti-semitism, islamaphobia, any racial bigoted opinion is wrong whatever side you look from. Unfortunately the lack of parental guidance and our own bigoted views will only pave the way for the next generation to be worse.

Hands up all who hate the French??? 8-[

Moved to random but the mods shall be keeping an eye on this.

For those of you who have forgotten - debate is encouraged, whereas sweeping incendiary comments are not. Keep it civil and non-personal please, remembering that these are some very delicate topics.

Back