• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: Another racist incident in football

Israel being led by a taco like Netanyahu doesn't help things either tbh.

Oh please. Anti-Semitism existed in Europe far before Israel was even established. I highly doubt that the ignorant fans in Germany care anything for the plight of the Palestinians, or are upset with how Israel has handled the situation. Anti-semitism would be rampant in Europe even if the Israel-Palestinian conflict didn't exist. It has nothing to do with Netanyahu, and everything to do with the fact that they are anti-semitic. They didn't say, "Down with Israel! You guys have treated the Palestinians like brick!". Come on.

Last edited:
I think I was replying to the point that anti semitism is on the rise in the UK wasn't I? Anyway yes I do think the reason for that is mostly to do with Israeli foreign policy.

I think I was replying to the point that anti semitism is on the rise in the UK wasn't I? Anyway yes I do think the reason for that is mostly to do with Israeli foreign policy.

Sorry what does Israel's dubious foreign policy have to do with anti-semitism? That's like saying that suspicion of Muslims and people of Islamic appearance is partly their fault because of all the Muslim suicide bombers!

Strictly anti-semitism is a prejudice against Semitic peoples (although the phrase has become more solely used in reference to Jews rather than Arabs, not Israel. What influence do British Jews have over Israeli national policy? The alignment of a rise in anti-semitism with the troubles in Israel/Palestine is a very simplistic argument that does not reflect the reality of the situation.

Last edited:
Those who judge Jews by Israel's actions are disgusting ****s. I'm Jewish but not Israeli. Should I be judged that way?

Anyone who dares laugh at the Holocaust should be gassed, in my opinion

Those who judge Jews by Israel's actions are disgusting ****s. I'm Jewish but not Israeli. Should I be judged that way?

I'm not sure if gassing is the right punishment for Holocaust denial. Ironic, though.

Last edited:

What the fudge are you on about? No ones taking the tinkle out of anyone, and as for people judging Jews by Israels actions personally I don't but Israel is as we are always reminded the only Jewish state so I can understand why some people might

What the fudge are you on about? No ones taking the tinkle out of anyone, and as for people judging Jews by Israels actions personally I don't but Israel is as we are always reminded the only Jewish state so I can understand why some people might

Not really rocket science is it.

Sorry what does Israel's dubious foreign policy have to do with anti-semitism? That's like saying that suspicion of Muslims and people of Islamic appearance is partly their fault because of all the Muslim suicide bombers!

Strictly anti-semitism is a prejudice against Semitic peoples (although the phrase has become more solely used in reference to Jews rather than Arabs, not Israel. What influence do British Jews have over Israeli national policy? The alignment of a rise in anti-semitism with the troubles in Israel/Palestine is a very simplistic argument that does not reflect the reality of the situation.

Other then Israel being a Jewish state i'd say nothing. As for people being suspicious of muslims because of a few suicide bombers, sadly that is also the case. Neither are right but thats narrow minded people for you.

This thread is going to end well.

It should end well though. Here's how it should end: This Israeli player didn't deserve this. Anti-semitism is wrong. There should be no justification for it whatsoever, whether or not you disagree with Israel's policy towards the Palestinians.

I'm not going to pretend I know a lot about middle eastern foreign policy but what I do know seems to have me thinking Israel does a pretty good job considering they are surrounded by nations that want them pushed into the sea.

It should end well though. Here's how it should end: This Israeli player didn't deserve this. Anti-semitism is wrong. There should be no justification for it whatsoever, whether or not you disagree with Israel's policy towards the Palestinians.

But I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that though? KD hasn't said that the player deserved it or that anti-semitism is right or desired. He said that, wrongly, these people will influence their opinions on Jews partly on the actions of the only Jewish state. I've seen this on forums like Stormfront, where they use Israel's foreign policy as a way to justify their already present anti-semitism or awake something that may have lied dormant before (their views on the ME crisis were hilarious the last time I looked on there btw, they were torn between their traditional hatred of the Jews and their newfound hatred of Muslims and Arabs). Its stupid. Its wrong. But it happens.

And again, as KD said, people shouldn't base their opinions of 1.5 billion people and a whole religion on the actions of a small few. But they do. A lot of people in the world do. A lot of people on this board do. And I'm sure I've seen you posting sarcastic, disparaging comments on Muslims and Islam on this board before based on the actions of these few and some select quotes.

Can I just re-iterate again how disgusting these actions are? And some of the other terrace chants and actions dressed up as 'banter' by some fans. What's the point? I'm there to watch 22 men kick around a ball. Not spout ridiculous bile at players or managers.

The idea here is 'Never Again'. If they think it's funny, then we can't prevent it from happening again

These people shouldn't exist. It's disgusting how little Holocaust education exists in this country. I'm just fortunate enough to go to a Jewish school and I'm able to learn in depth about what happened

This thread is going to end well.

:-k

Fetch me the can opener... I've got some worms here need a bit of air!

Anti-Semitism is alive and well in many parts of Europe (not just eastern Europe, at that) what Israel does is probably of little consequence to the neo-nazi right wing skinhead scum that STILL infiltrate our population...

Suarez & Terry seem small-time compared to this! ...but I guarantee we'll still hear 'Hissssssssssing' at Stamford Bridge when we go there... nothing changes!

Back