• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Optimism ONE MORE TIME!

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Come on!
Man-up you bunch of tossers...we are Tottenham, super Tottenham, we are Tottenham, from the LANE!

I'm saying top 4 nailed on. We'll find a way to do it. Sorted. fudge form and form logic. It's now a mini-season of 5 games, forget all which has happened/poor form blah blahdy fudgeking blah, we only need to strike 'form' in this mini-season, and we will!

I'll be over for Villa away/Fulham home...

Let's dispense with the doubt/questions over manager and mentality, and just vault forth a pile of positive energy.

It's the only way. You know it is, yes even YOU you pessimistic taco!!!!!

I wanna beeeeeeeeee
In that nummmmmmbbeerrrrrrrrr
Oh when the
SPURS
GO
MARCHING
IN!!!

Let's fudging 'ave it!

You're preaching to the choir, mate. The semi-final's already a distant (but occasionally traumatic) memory. It's the players you need to yell at.

COYMFS!

Let's put it like this, guys.

If Arsenal win this weekend and we beat QPR then we're 2 points off of them with a game in hand.

Though obviously, we're Spurs, and will fudge it up.

Oh well...

Let's put it like this, guys.

If Arsenal win this weekend and we beat QPR then we're 2 points off of them with a game in hand.

Though obviously, we're Spurs, and will fudge it up.

Oh well...

Wrong

You mean if Chelsea win we'll be 2 pts off Arsenal with a game in hand. Only problem is that such a scenario will probably see us going into our match in 6th place.

I'm with you, son. Harry and the team will steer us home. I think we lost the plot a bit after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0 game but we've actually been playing okay again since Chelsea away, when Harry started to sort some of the issues we'd been having. Norwich was therefore a shocker, in that respect, but I thought again we were the better team on Sunday, until they got the third.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea have got tougher runs ins, they play each other, and we already have our necks in front of both of them. At least very least, I expect us to beat them on the nod, a la the national nag on Saturday! :) 3 wins and Robert's your father's brother!

I'm hoping for an Arsenal-Chelsea draw, and (obviously) a win for us. We'll be 3 behind with a game in hand, and 4 points ahead of Chelsea scum, with them and Saudi Sportswashing Machine still having to play together.

Saturday is HUGE. For all the recent negativity and bad run of results, this is still a great position for us to be in overall. Let's see how Arsenal like being hunted from behind after a couple of bad results ...

I'm hoping for an Arsenal-Chelsea draw, and (obviously) a win for us. We'll be 3 behind with a game in hand, and 4 points ahead of Chelsea scum, with them and Saudi Sportswashing Machine still having to play together.

Saturday is HUGE. For all the recent negativity and bad run of results, this is still a great position for us to be in overall. Let's see how Arsenal like being hunted from behind after a couple of bad results ...

I can't decide what result I want in this match actually. I guess whatever the result there is a positive for us.

I can't decide what result I want in this match actually. I guess whatever the result there is a positive for us.

Depends on whether you want us to push for third or will be happy just with 4th. Then again, I think a drawin these kinds of games is almost always the best result, because a) the two teams get less points overall (2 as opposed to 3), and b) neither team will significantly catch you up or jump ahead... 1 point is almost like 0! Whereas 3 is loads!

Depends on whether you want us to push for third or will be happy just with 4th. Then again, I think a drawin these kinds of games is almost always the best result, because a) the two teams get less points overall (2 as opposed to 3), and b) neither team will significantly catch you up or jump ahead... 1 point is almost like 0! Whereas 3 is loads!

That's good enough to convince a soft-headed fool like me. Draw it is.

i want arsenal to win to put distant between us and chelsea. dun worry arsenal will screw up away to Stoke. We just need to win all 5 games and we will be 3rd. piece of cake.

I want Chelsea to lose to Arse too. After that semi final I really want them to miss out on the top four. Problem is with Saudi Sportswashing Machine playing so well, we will probably miss out on top four too.

you are the reason for our drop in form steff, your sickeningly over-optimistic threads have lulled the team into a false sense of security.

fudging-well cut it out.

Back