• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Optimism ONE MORE TIME!

Arsenal V Chelsea Sat 21 Apr 12:45 away win

Saudi Sportswashing Machine V Stoke Sat 21 Apr 15:00 away win

QPR v Tottenham Hotspur Sat 21 Apr 17.30 away win

Treble away wins ...its gonna happen ......

Stoke V Arsenal Sat 28 Apr 15:00 home win

Chelsea V QPR Sun 29 Apr 13:30 away win

Tottenham V Blackburn Sun 29 Apr 16:00 home win

Goons feeling the pressure, that's now three defeats on the trot ....

By the end of April Tottenham Hotspur are the form team going for 3rd ....

COYLillywhites .....yido yido yido yido ....COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't matter how other teams fare if we don't bloody win...sorry steff...trying hard to be optimistic.

You're preaching to the choir, mate. The semi-final's already a distant (but occasionally traumatic) memory. It's the players you need to yell at.

COYMFS!

My thoughs exactly. If the players were as fired up as the fans (especially on here) a CL spot would be there for the taking

If we win tomorrow then it will give so much impetus to the team, it's not exactly an easy away trip is it (who are)? I'm really looking forward to it, I think I've finally got over the Chelea defeat now another game is upon us. It's never taken me this long before, but we can definitely win tomorrow. I would like to play Defoe, as he should be fired up to go and prove Harry wrong - and having a healthy striker who's in the right frame of mind can be deadly.

If Harry really is 'Mr.Man-management' (which is flawed, as his squad management isn't good enough) - then he will start Jermain Defoe tomorrow.

If we win tomorrow then it will give so much impetus to the team, it's not exactly an easy away trip is it (who are)? I'm really looking forward to it, I think I've finally got over the Chelea defeat now another game is upon us. It's never taken me this long before, but we can definitely win tomorrow. I would like to play Defoe, as he should be fired up to go and prove Harry wrong - and having a healthy striker who's in the right frame of mind can be deadly.

If Harry really is 'Mr.Man-management' (which is flawed, as his squad management isn't good enough) - then he will start Jermain Defoe tomorrow.

I would like Defoe to start but if we don't win, Harry would be absolutely ripped to shreds by the fans for doing it. I would even go Defoe and VDV.

Back