• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

@Jimmy-g...how was my observation on Andros a 'slagging'? Want to plain? WOuld lot to know.

King...I have made comments on Sig with some pretty detailed contextual tactical comments. I have ALSO said I will give the guy time as perhaps he needs longer AND that I hope to be proven wrong. But every fudging time we play poorly and Jermain Defoe is on the pitch, HE appears to be the SOLE reason. Sorry mate, I get tired of it. Argue all you want, it's how I feel. People ned to look around the TEAM and see WHY he might not be working in this specific match...as for Ade, I will keep my mouth shut but I really wish he would get his fudging head in gear and allow us an option!!!

Sig pops up to score...nice late run to be there...maybe a turning point...

You suggested that Townsend was only good for the last twenty minutes as a sub, anyway its 1-1 I feel happier now.

He's been ok. People are exaggerating about how bad he's been but he needs time to settle. Steff makes it a point to criticise him every post which is fine but you can't then moan at people for bashing other players. It doesn't even seem like he notices he's doing it.

Mate... I am well aware of my comments on Sig. You are doing the 'black and white' thing again where you read a few words and go plunging to the darkside. I don't care if this sounds arrogant...I do add context to my comments about Sig. You don't ever see the shades of grey, you simply dial me to an extreme! Having just read what I wrote there, I wonder if I do the same with Defoe-critics?????? Hmmm...I should check that maybe, 'tis possible I suppose...

@Jimmy-g...how was my observation on Andros a 'slagging'? Want to plain? WOuld lot to know.

King...I have made comments on Sig with some pretty detailed contextual tactical comments. I have ALSO said I will give the guy time as perhaps he needs longer AND that I hope to be proven wrong. But every fudging time we play poorly and Jermain Defoe is on the pitch, HE appears to be the SOLE reason. Sorry mate, I get tired of it. Argue all you want, it's how I feel. People ned to look around the TEAM and see WHY he might not be working in this specific match...as for Ade, I will keep my mouth shut but I really wish he would get his fudging head in gear and allow us an option!!!

Sig pops up to score...nice late run to be there...maybe a turning point...

mate you randomly bring up how bad Sigurddson has been quite a lot. You even brought it up earlier today when talking about Dempsey.

I'd throw Gallas on now, take Hudd off and have Verts playing in midfield. I reckon he'd be monster in midfield.

You suggested that Townsend was only good for the last twenty minutes as a sub, anyway its 1-1 I feel happier now.

Not a slagging though is it mate. There's a reason I feel that. IMO should not start without our first choice left-back and first choice 'hole' player. It is a lot to ask of the young man. He would've been absolutely brilliant to bring on at 2-1 this past weekend...all IMHO...

Sig popping up more and more in an advanced position, here's hoping he has his shooting boots on and makes it count...

mate you randomly bring up how bad Sigurddson has been quite a lot. You even brought it up earlier today when talking about Dempsey.

You'll have to point me to that post. And randomly? Not having that. With context I will. As for my major comments on Sig (I'll find them for you if you'd like) my main comment is that he needs to play with more brass and conviction, ****iness, if he's going to play that vital role in AVB's system. And he does. He lacks brass. He is scary in so much as he technically has the tools, he has the engine, he has everything but he needs to 'up' his self-belief/psyche. I know it's churlish to expect most people to have the brazen balls of VdV, but even half his confidence might give Sig what he needs to shine. If he does develop that, I agree, he might very well become a big big player for us. Here's hoping. I support the club. I want these things to happen.

Back