• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

no resting. After this week they have a clear week between each game. Man up. Then get some rest time after.

-------------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker------Dier--------------Fazio-------Rose

------------Stambouli---Benteleb---------------

---Townsend-------Chadli--------Eriksen------

----------------------Kane---------------------------

Im dropping Verts in my mind, he needs a kick up the arse. Mason is all action. So I think he is the only player i rest
and bring in Benji instead.

I think Verts , like Kane, is just showing signs of fatigue.

It's getting toward the business end of the season, 3 points is a must and I don't care how crap we play as long as we bag them. Pool and Le'arse are in good form, if we still harbour top 4 aspirations the next month could be huge. Utd have a really nasty run in, they still have to play all the teams in the current top 5 between now and the end of the season whilst we only have them and City.

Honestly I'd consider resting Kane in this game, he looks spent and I think we could just about get away with it.

2-1 Chadli, Eriksen.

Eriksen looks like he badly needs a rest.

I'd go for:

Lloris

Walker
Fazio
Vertonghen
Rose

Mason
Bentaleb

Townsend
Dembele
Chadli

Kane

Honestly I'd consider resting Kane in this game, he looks spent and I think we could just about get away with it.

I agree. his play is so energetic that 3 games in 6 days has done him in somewhat. he could do with not being involved Saturday and given 5 days off or so to get a break. But without him we look toothless. And we cannot rely on Soldado to get us any goals or lead the line.

Would like to see a 4-3-3 as I think that may help Kane and also offer better protection to our back four. I think we will go with the same formation (4-2-3-1) and the same starting eleven for this game .

And I agree with Alekaras , why isn't this game played on the Sunday I don't know . I'm sure QPR wouldn't have minded the extra days rest too.

Television money full stop,only premier game on Saturday,be show in Asia etc(who are QPR sponsers now???) to millions millions etc

We have our own MotD at the weekend. What percentage will be assigned to us & QPR ?

I say 75% - remainder on Gerrard, Terry, and Ferguson.

gvosvsoji1isyxgzqj0q.jpg

Miss him.

Why is the game not on Sunday to give us an extra day rest, especially after we played in the cup final? This is going to be our 4th game in 10 days. And Chelsea gets their make-up game in April, because the have CL midweek next week. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Complaining about a 3pm Saturday kick off. I've seen everything now.

Unless someone's fudged our best 11 please, we only have a game a week after this so after this we should be okay.

Lloris, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies, Stambouli, Bentaleb, lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane

But realistically Rose and Mason and probably even Townsend will play ahead of Davies, Stambouli and Lamela...

Rose and Mason would easily be in our best XI for the season so far - whether you like them or doesn't change that.

I'd take him out because he's struggling with confidence. Taking 10 days out on a relative high could do him good. I'm a (rare breed) Townsend fan remember

Saying that though, I'd rather play him more in away fixtures where the crowd aren't on his back

In a way it would be interesting if Townsend were taken out just to see who the spacegoat would then be. In an uneasy yet insatiable pursuit, by default I reckon Verts, or maybe Chadli, and may be even Rose would be be nervously looking over their shoulder.

Last edited:
Same xi that started the last two. Townsend short on confidence not by seeing how he took his goal. Better than the alternative which is Llamela imo. I'd imagine the game was arranged for Saturday as we still planned on being in the Europa and thought best to utilise a Saturday then to have another mid-week game. We have a week off after this so no need to rest anyone. Win here will be massive as puts us only 3 points behind United going into our game with them.

Rose and Mason would easily be in our best XI for the season so far - whether you like them or doesn't change that.

But my opinions aren\t based on whether I like them or not, I like Mason a lot, it's that I don't think they're our best players. I genuinely think we'd be stronger without them in the team, Rose is debatable I guess, but I think Stambouli would definitely improve us.

Though with mason scoring let's see if that can lift him in the attacking sense.

Back