• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

for fudge sake

again, did we not learn from the spammer debacle?

Debacle is a little OTT - We lost 1-0 away against an improved West Ham team under Bilic, I dont feel debacle is apt.

If I was an Arsenal fan 'debacle' would fall a little short and City fans will be distraught!

Thank you for creating this thread.

Looking back at our last two 5-2 defeats the first one left me feeling it was to big. The second left me feeling it was to small. Will the third one be just right? I have no idea. But this thread (you can't call this an OMT and keep a straight face) will without a doubt provide me with the opportunity to gain answers.

By the power of the prophet Emmanuel The Egotistical & our most successful manager, Textbook Timmy, may this OOMT be blessed.

ade-tim.jpg

Debacle is a little OTT - We lost 1-0 away against an improved West Ham team under Bilic, I dont feel debacle is apt.

If I was an Arsenal fan 'debacle' would fall a little short and City fans will be distraught!

i'm talking about the OMT

If Dembele is fit and Kane remembers how to score from open play, we'll crush them like a pile of sh*t.
If not, we'll just crush them.*

*no jinxing

Will scum play like wet spam did yesterday to unsettle us on Saturday? Will they be able to?

Will scum play like wet spam did yesterday to unsettle us on Saturday? Will they be able to?

last season at WHL they set up purely to counter with players behind the ball for most the game iirc - didn't work out too well

ofc no! They have Wenger and players, who aren't able to repeat what wet spam did yesterday (especially in 1st half)
Also we suffered some other circumstances: bad pitch, c*ntish referee and some squad rotation. Neither of this hopefully happens on Saturday...

Last edited:

They will try to impose their game on us, a bit like we tried last night, i hope they are as successful as we were!

I'm sure he'll role out Flamini (all sleeves rolled up, snarling poodle that he is) and that will be his response to all the critics that Arsenal just have got no substance.

If we're hungry, we will just eat them.

I'm sure he'll role out Flamini (all sleeves rolled up, snarling poodle that he is) and that will be his response to all the critics that Arsenal just have got no substance.

If we're hungry, we will just eat them.

I can see them doing something like that, perhaps pairing Coquelin and Flamini in CM.

Then again he can be quite stubborn. From the sounds of it Joel Campbell was their star man yesterday. Wonder if he'll try and get Walcott involved from the start.

It's going to be a tough, nervy game for sure. Wenger is right to a degree, everyone does go overboard. This is still a team that probably should be winning the title given the shortcomings of the other usual suspects. We will have our work cut out and nothing short of 100% from our lads will see us take 3 points.

Dembele is key for me. I think he is a nightmare to play and against these better sides, he always plays well. I think the first XI almost does pick itself now for the biggest games. You certainly want Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli and Kane all to definitely play. For me Lamela shades Son and Chadli right now, and Wimmer obviously gets in while Vertonghen is out. I'll feel good knowing we can field that side come Saturday lunchtime.

The Belgian midfielder has missed Spurs' last three games with a groin injury but has resumed full training this week.

However, Pochettino says he will assess Dembele's fitness on Friday before deciding whether to include him in the squad for the huge clash at White Hart Lane.

"It's possible that he will be available to be selected, we need to make one more check on him tomorrow," said Pochettino.

"All the other players are fit but again we will assess them tomorrow before making a decision."

Back