• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Didn't Swansea used to be good?

Eriksen had a great game, I thought! Good to see him back in form. Also very pleased to see Chadli come on and make a difference, he worked his socks off!

The coming week will be unbearable.

Thought Eriksen was rather average, hardly anything came off. He runs around a lot, but his through balls are awful.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why we can win this f*cking league.

Who we are playing is insignificant, the match is all about us and what we are doing.

If we do get into a spot of bother, Hugo is there. Our will is so great that the opposition are just in coping mode.

No-one is playing to our level.

All the players have to believe...not any single player..

perhaps were getting a bit carried away...but its the nearest we have been
for many a Decade!

The other two checked there lines he just ran like a headless chicken forward thinking "oooohhh the ball"

harsh, once Kane has gone beyond the d line he has to cut back from the goal line, if you have a break at speed like that the one thing the man with the ball can't do is stop

also, where offside is a possibility the ball player shouldn't be playing it forward

I watch EVERY Spurs game but today I had to drive home from Devon, listening to Five Live. So annoying, every 3 minutes they shriek "incredible strike, oh my word, what about that it was incredible, what an effort.... amazing save" so that (a) you think it has gone in and (b) you think it was incredible. Then I come and read this thread and people are saying "meh, scuffed it, no chance, hmm".

Reading through the thread it was amusing to see people bemoaning Rose and Chadli playing... ahem!

Also, on the radio they made a big deal about Alli kicking the turf and twisting his ankle in the warmup and getting attention, and not running properly. Did he seem OK by the end?

Regarding this I mean:
How fit is Alli? Need to protect him, I think he has a lot of strapping on his ham.

tottenham of 2 years ago, 5 years ago etc would never have won that game, how many times down the years have we succumbed to the goalie match of the year performance. But this team never stops running, those lightning counters where we had 3 men over amounted to nothing because the final pass was lacking but what other teams do that?
my man of the match was LLoris, all great teams have a top class cat and he is one of them, that save in the 2nd minute and then late on from Paloschi shouldn't be underestimated.
I look at our bench and know we can bring on a like for like, Trippier and Davies may get a run out on weds.
and a real 6 point result with what happened at Old Trafford.
great day to be a Y!D.

I watch EVERY Spurs game but today I had to drive home from Devon, listening to Five Live. So annoying, every 3 minutes they shriek "incredible strike, oh my word, what about that it was incredible, what an effort.... amazing save" so that (a) you think it has gone in and (b) you think it was incredible. Then I come and read this thread and people are saying "meh, scuffed it, no chance, hmm".

Reading through the thread it was amusing to see people bemoaning Rose and Chadli playing... ahem!

Also, on the radio they made a big deal about Alli kicking the turf and twisting his ankle in the warmup and getting attention, and not running properly. Did he seem OK by the end?

Regarding this I mean:

i also listened on five live, was doing my nut in! would not tell me what was going on, P Nevin droning on just tell me whats occurring dammit

Back