• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

oh well, COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No managers would get in for five games. Especially Hoddle.

Good evening everybody...

_55648312_pleat.jpg

Just seen the team and WTF? Ok defence is passable due to injuries but that midfield is ridiculous and Kane just is not good enough.

Its almost like he wants to take us down with him.

As much as i disliked AVB he'd never pick a side like that unless forced to by injuries. I cant believe after the horror show of Liverpool he has again picked a midfield completely made up of attacking players....those lot will probably put one tackle in between them every 10 minutes. Not to mention the lazy saunter back when we lose possession

Clearly Tim has decided that Sunderland are bottom and pretty rubbish, so we should play loads of attacking players that are capable of scoring goals and just batter them.

This is gonna be interesting. Genius or idiot...

Hopefully Cattermole will murder someone and be sent off as usual

hoddle would only take care taker if he had a shout at getting it full time going forwards

On the contrary - if he no longer has any ambition to be a manger and likes life as a SSN pundit, then he could take it for 5 games to help the club he loves and then go back to the studio. Similar to Shearer / Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Hopefully we won't add to this unenviable record...

‏@Squawka: Spurs have made 17 defensive errors leading directly to a goal this season, more than any other side in Europe’s top 5 leagues. #-o

Just seen the team and WTF? Ok defence is passable due to injuries but that midfield is ridiculous and Kane just is not good enough.

Its almost like he wants to take us down with him.

As much as i disliked AVB he'd never pick a side like that unless forced to by injuries. I cant believe after the horror show of Liverpool he has again picked a midfield completely made up of attacking players....those lot will probably put one tackle in between them every 10 minutes. Not to mention the lazy saunter back when we lose possession

From Bentaled-Siggy in CM to Paulinho-chadli. Genius

All the complainers, the subs obviously represent the best of the available other fit players:

Subs:

Friedel,
Fryers,
Veljkovic,
Bentaleb,
Sandro,
Sigurdsson,
Townsend

So lets hear the genius ideas about which of those guys to pick instead of the team we have.

Clearly nobody is going to start Friedel, Fryers or Veljkovic.

So that leaves:

Bentaleb: Has looked knackered/slight dip in form recently and almost undoubtedly needs and deserves a break.
Sandro: A DM at home against that shower? Really? Shouldn't we play players who can attack and get the ball forward? Besides, Sandro is clearly not 100% fit.
Sigurdsson: He's just pretty lame all round, but a decent impact sub/squad player.
Townsend: Out of form, doesn't look totally fit, not many people's cup of tea, even on a good day.

So can someone please show me the team that macaron Sherwood should have picked?

Townsend has to start in front of Lennon. He wants to go to Brazil and has 6 games to get on the plane. Lennon has been really poor and has nothing to play for. This selection makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
On the contrary - if he no longer has any ambition to be a manger and likes life as a SSN pundit, then he could take it for 5 games to help the club he loves and then go back to the studio. Similar to Shearer / Saudi Sportswashing Machine

He might say it in public, but he has too much ego to agree that on a contract imo

If that's eriksen in central midfield playing deep because paulinho doesn't know how to then he's ended up with a decent formation. Lots of options for eriksen to spray the ball to.

However I've a bad feeling its chadli in the middle.

Chadli as a central midfielder!!!!
**** off Sherwood

Townsend has to start in front of Lennon. He wants to go to Brazil and has 6 games to get on the plane. Lennon has been really poor and has nothing to play for. This selection makes no sense to me.

Townsend isn't going to Brazil. He's had his 15 minutes, Championship next.

Back