• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

Harry Kane make his first Premier League start for us tonight after 5 substitute appearances in the PL, 4 this season.

All the complainers, the subs obviously represent the best of the available other fit players:

Subs:

Friedel,
Fryers,
Veljkovic,
Bentaleb,
Sandro,
Sigurdsson,
Townsend

So lets hear the genius ideas about which of those guys to pick instead of the team we have.

Clearly nobody is going to start Friedel, Fryers or Veljkovic.

So that leaves:

Bentaleb: Has looked knackered/slight dip in form recently and almost undoubtedly needs and deserves a break.
Sandro: A DM at home against that shower? Really? Shouldn't we play players who can attack and get the ball forward? Besides, Sandro is clearly not 100% fit.
Sigurdsson: He's just pretty lame all round, but a decent impact sub/squad player.
Townsend: Out of form, doesn't look totally fit, not many people's cup of tea, even on a good day.

So can someone please show me the team that macaron Sherwood should have picked?

All the complainers, the subs obviously represent the best of the available other fit players:

Subs:

Friedel,
Fryers,
Veljkovic,
Bentaleb,
Sandro,
Sigurdsson,
Townsend

So lets hear the genius ideas about which of those guys to pick instead of the team we have.

So that leaves:

Bentaleb: Has looked knackered/slight dip in form recently and almost undoubtedly needs and deserves a break.
Sandro: A DM at home against that shower? Really? Shouldn't we play players who can attack and get the ball forward? Besides, Sandro is clearly not 100% fit.
Sigurdsson: He's just pretty lame all round, but a decent impact sub/squad player.
Townsend: Out of form, doesn't look totally fit, not many people's cup of tea, even on a good day.

So can someone please show me the team that macaron Sherwood should have picked?

Sandro and Bentaleb for Lennon and Kane. That way we'd actually have a central midfield, Paulinho would be freed up to do what he does best and we'd have Chadli and Eriksen either side of Ade. Any of those subs deserve a place ahead of Lennon especially.

Subs:

Friedel,
Fryers,
Veljkovic,
Bentaleb,
Sandro,
Sigurdsson,
Townsend

So that leaves:

While I agree with everything you have said there ( not for the first time may I add) we can't afford two passengers. If I really need to identify them - lennoninho and secongearinho.

Townsend has to start for me. He has everything to play for - namely getting to Brazil. Lennon, absolutely nothing. This selection makes absolutely no sense to me.

Subs:

Friedel,
Fryers,
Veljkovic,
Bentaleb,
Sandro,
Sigurdsson,
Townsend

So that leaves:

-------------------Sandro------Benteleb---------------

--------------------------Chadli-------------------------

--Townsend----------------------------------Eriksen--

----------------------Adebayor-------------------------

-------------------Sandro------Benteleb---------------

--------------------------Chadli-------------------------

--Townsend----------------------------------Eriksen--

----------------------Adebayor-------------------------

You do realise we're playing Sunderland tonight don't you, not a combined Barcelona-Real Madrid All Star XI?

attachment.php

Brilliant! :ross::ross::ross:

Subs:

Friedel,
Fryers,
Veljkovic,
Bentaleb,
Sandro,
Sigurdsson,
Townsend

So that leaves:

Sandro is fit, he has been training all week. If he is not fit why even put him on the bench. This is the PL, no games are walkovers. We dont have anyone in midfield who can tackle. Bentaleb needs a break?? why, he looks no more tired no than when he made his debut. He has a languid style. Dembele played last week, is he injured or is he the one Sherwood punched in the face last weekend. Dawson?? another injury in training??

Why on earth does he never pick Sandro? He made his comeback from injury at the end of Feb yet is permanently on the bench. I wasnt sure whether TS could pick a more stupid CM combination that the Bentaleb-Siggy duo he played at Anfield however tonight's is close to that. His selections are completely random - just shows he hasnt got a clue and comes across as someone just picking random teams in the hope that he stumbles upon something that works. Even for someone who has never managed a team before, it takes the p1ss

The sooner this idiot is out of my club the better

You do realise we're playing Sunderland tonight don't you, not a combined Barcelona-Real Madrid All Star XI?

just watch how poor we are a keeping the ball with all the 'attacking' players

Sandro is fit, he has been training all week. If he is not fit why even put him on the bench. This is the PL, no games are walkovers. We dont have anyone in midfield who can tackle. Bentaleb needs a break?? why, he looks no more tired no than when he made his debut. He has a languid style. Dembele played last week, is he injured or is he the one Sherwood punched in the face last weekend. Dawson?? another injury in training??

Random teams. Last weekend Deadwood though that Bentaleb and Siggy was out best CM partnership; now they're both on the bench. Fool

Lennon Paulinho Eriksen
Chadli Ade Kane

Hmm...too weak in the middle no matter what formation really. Defence through possession it is.

We have Chadli in CM with a box to box midfielder in Paulinho. If Sunderland weren't the worst club in the country we would get battered. We still might.

If that's eriksen in central midfield playing deep because paulinho doesn't know how to then he's ended up with a decent formation. Lots of options for eriksen to spray the ball to.

However I've a bad feeling its chadli in the middle.

Back