• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

Sunderland bottom of the league with only one point from their last 6 games. We all know how his will end.

A feature of this season is how well Spurs have done against clubs which are below us in the League.

I fully expect all three points on Monday night.

Team news: Emmanuel Adebayor, Paulinho, Vlad Chiriches, Mousa Dembele & Sandro are all in contention to face Sunderland at the Lane. #THFC

----------------------------Lloris------------------------

Naughton---Dawson---Chiriches---Rose

-------------------Sandro---Dembele---------------

Lennon------------Chadli--------------Eriksen

----------------------Adebayor-------------------------

Team news: Emmanuel Adebayor, Paulinho, Vlad Chiriches, Mousa Dembele & Sandro are all in contention to face Sunderland at the Lane. #THFC

Sounds good, play 'em all I say. Yes, even Paulinho. Please no Lennon though, such a joke that he can get away with doing absolutely nothing every game but still start EVERY GAME.

We're ****, but I'm sure we'll manage to beat these lot. Hopefully it will be comfortable enough, although I expect 1-0 to be the most likely scoreline.

Hopefully now we have little to play for a few academy kids get a runout.

with the results from yesterday Sunderland will be under alot of pressure to get a result. Should be an open attacking game...

No idea how this one will go...dont want to see Lennon anymore...might as well go back to 4-4-2. try and get some goals/confidence.

We're ****, but I'm sure we'll manage to beat these lot. Hopefully it will be comfortable enough, although I expect 1-0 to be the most likely scoreline.

Hopefully now we have little to play for a few academy kids get a runout.

Now the seasons over I would've thought it would be best to get as much mileage out of last summers signings as possible with a few kids thrown in too.

Mind you it wouldn't bother me at all if I never saw Pauline-oh-no in a Spurs shirt again.

Don't know how, but if we win all the remaining 6 matches, we will get 74 points and it will be our record points total in the league, surpassing the 72 points we achieved last season. But looking at our performances lately, don't think the players or Sherwood have the mentality to win all the remaining matches.

They are 6 game we should win, whether they can is another thing. 2 points better than last season is not much of a return for the fortune spent in the summer.
Be good to have Ade and Sandro back on the pitch, they look like they care and that rubs of on the others.

They are 6 game we should win, whether they can is another thing. 2 points better than last season is not much of a return for the fortune spent in the summer.
Be good to have Ade and Sandro back on the pitch, they look like they care and that rubs of on the others.

Without Bale? It would be an amazing achievement still considering the season we've had

Don't know how, but if we win all the remaining 6 matches, we will get 74 points and it will be our record points total in the league, surpassing the 72 points we achieved last season. But looking at our performances lately, don't think the players or Sherwood have the mentality to win any of the remaining matches.

Fixed

Have to disagree here. We lost the best player in the league last year, replaced him with 7 players who've never played in the league before, changed managers halfway through the season and generally played absolutely pish all season. So I think finishing 2 points better off would be an achievement even though it won't feel like it.

3am kick off.....do I get up?
I said after the last debacle I wouldn't lose sleep over another game, but my its hard not to watch!!

Poyet will surely this time not start without Adam Johnson!

I'd be very happy with a 2-0 win for Spurs. Not counting on anything though.

I really hope we get a decent result tonight against this lot - nothing against Poyet or sunderland per se just it would be nice after a horrid march if April brings a bit of cheer.

Gonna watch Wrestlemania and Game of Thrones instead tonight methinks, really don't feel like watching this!

Back