• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

That was brilliant all over for me. Had Stoke been more attacking, perhaps we would have destroyed them? The one touch play was brilliant. Definitely still a lot of work to be done but it's about winning games and building confidence. Dembele was the boss today, the player we know he is.

Glad to see Vlad playing more confidently, very good performance from him too.

And well done the full-backs!

Just remember Eriksen and Lamela both still qualify as U21s. Both will grow into their roles in our team. Celebrate what they already have in their game, not over critical about what they still need to develop.

Don't think Bale was ever lightweight - he was a pwoppa athlete even as a teenager. Just lacked confidence.

Bale used to go down quicker then your mummy on a saturday night. I am allowed to say this to you if i follow it with a left wing political comment.

I hate bankers they are taking money meant for babies.

An enjoyable home match for the first time in a while. Regardless of formation TS seems to have the players attacking at speed and making a lot of good options. Eriksen was all over the place today and not on the left wing, we played for 5 minutes with him and Lamela just knocking it about down in the right hand corner, but Ade is the reason we are creating now. The man is popping up everywhere and the players are working everywhere, Soldado to a lesser extent is doing the same, the options we have at the top end for our players on the ball are so much better

Really good performance, and like a few have said on here I enjoyed watching the game. We looked a lot stronger at the back, could be down to Stoke offering nothing going forward but its still nice to us looking strong.

That was a big test today for Tim making sure we got three points against Stoke and even bigger test is next, really really interested to see how we our going to be setup for the Utd game. Has Tim got the balls to go 442 away at Old Trafford???

And to make it sweeter, Liverpool are now in 5th behind Everton, who we are only three points behind.

Paulinho and Dembele in the centre were really rather good today, let's pray Paulinho's injury is naught more than a niggle.

Chiriches is excitingly classy, I so enjoy watching him play and when SuperJan is back we shall all feel even better.

…BTW, 2 points behind the 'superb' dippers now…level on points with Utd…huge huge game isn't it? The optimist in me says that our rustiness in front of goal will be shed at Old Trafford and we will win.

Just remember Eriksen and Lamela both still qualify as U21s. Both will grow into their roles in our team. Celebrate what they already have in their game, not over critical about what they still need to develop.

I will always beleive that any player coming into the prem for their first season from abroad needs a year to get used to it. Its the second season i expect thing from them.

I just dont think Capoues passing is any good.

He didn't have enough chance to show that today TBH. With leading 3 goals his job is to retain the possession and play it simple.
But its good to see he's been given chance finally.

…BTW, 2 points behind the 'superb' dippers now…level on points with Utd…huge huge game isn't it? The optimist in me says that our rustiness in front of goal will be shed at Old Trafford and we will win.

Im not sure. I think it will be a goal fest though. We will concede - dont think we will look as comfortable as we did today.

Back