• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

for those thinking I was ****ging off Lennon that is not what i meant. I am very happy to see him score. I love lennon, i just want him to confuse defenders with his choices more. He deserved a goal today after Ade and Bobby missing gilt edge chances from his pull back crosses.

Azzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

…confidence is sexy!
Really really hoping we rattle a couple more in because it's a confidence game this, and battering someone at home would be great.

Yep spend £26m on a player who after half a season has started just 3 times. When are the people running this club going to be accountable ?

Can't see how we''ll win. Really hope I'm wrong. I'm just feeling negative. I need spurs to give me a lift
Haha what a knob I am. COYS

If our Europa League opponents aren't Premier League class, what are Stoke? :lol: Mark Hughes is a severely limited manager.

would like to see lamela on now. He will be able to express himself now with us winning 3-0 and having it easy.

Back