• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ndombele has shown his quality tbh. If only he could play 90 minutes.
With 5 subs we can start him and try and get a foothold in the game, then bring Winks on to pass it sideways or sissoko to run the ball off the pitch to protect our lead

I want to see this team start next game.

.........................Lloris..........................

Dier............Sanchez.....Toby...............Vert

..............Sissoko...........NDombele..........

Bergwijn...............Lo Celso................Son

.......................Kane..........................

3-0 to Sheffield Utd and no excuses (other than crap VAR decision). Mourinho is washed up.

I gather Pochettino is available.
Maybe we could ask him why we spent 40 million on Sanchez, 30 Sissoko, 25 Serge etc.

this squad is his mess
I wouldn’t allow Sanchez in our shirt again. He was at fault for two goals tonight. He’s a liability and I don’t see him getting any better so his age is no longer an excuse.

Aurier can fudge off too.

Badly worded - they are the flawed players

Maybe we could ask him why we spent 40 million on Sanchez, 30 Sissoko, 25 Serge etc.

this squad is his mess

Badly worded - they are the flawed players
I think it’s clear Sanchez was one he fancied.
Levy dropped Sissoko on him - he said that in his book.
Aurier was a huge fudge up, forced on us by deciding we could afford to let Walker go. We couldn’t! And missing out or Ricardo has just compounded this disaster.

fudging shameful. Absolutely shameful. I’m fuming with that. The least you expect from a Jose team is solidity and organisation. All of those goals were an absolute disgrace and Mourinho should pull out his version of the hairdryer. Absolutely unacceptable from some of our lads.

Ive had enough of Sanchez. Aurier was abysmal too on the second goal. Dier I thought was decent bar his part in the second goal. Sanchez was laughable on the second and third goals.

GLC was disappointing but tried. Moura was about the best of our attackers but was brainless at times. Lamela, usually good coming on, kept turning back and allowing them to get organised.

Really, really fudged off with that. Ruined my week. fudging table makes miserable reading.

Jose has a lot of work to do and without money to spend, fudge knows how he can do it.

Back