• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham vs Philips Sport Vereniging Eindhoven.

Maybe I’m being an idiot but I can see us winning comfortably vs inter and PSV
Barca will have won the group once they win their next game and they have rested players before in the CL so who knows
Win maybe, but we don't do comfortably at the moment.

ergo, we will win it. Nicely done! Extra custard for you!!

Had apple crumble for afters, the was no custard. I said to her indoors wtf, she said will if you dont eat dinner with us and watch bloody football instead then this is your problem its all gone.

Not sure what im more tinkled about really the equaliser or no custard.

If you don't think we were desperately unlucky not to win tonight, then you're letting your disappointment (or your agenda) cloud your judgement.

So unlucky not to leave with three points, even with ten men we had the better chances.

Let's just go and beat PSV at home then knock off Barca and Inter. Stranger things have happened.

I’d say it was more naivety than luck.

PSVs first goal was oh so fortunate. 9 times of out 10 that's a fantastic last ditch saving tackle from Toby. That it looped perfectly into the net is a freak.

We scored an onside goal that was disallowed, if I'm not mistaken?

Hugo should have got a yellow. 2 defenders covering, I think the PSV player conned the ref by jumping and rolling around.

Not to mention we hit the bar about 3 times. All in all a little unlucky tonight.

PSVs first goal was oh so fortunate. 9 times of out 10 that's a fantastic last ditch saving tackle from Toby. That it looped perfectly into the net is a freak.

We scored an onside goal that was disallowed, if I'm not mistaken?

Hugo should have got a yellow. 2 defenders covering, I think the PSV player conned the ref by jumping and rolling around.

Not to mention we hit the bar about 3 times. All in all a little unlucky tonight.

When you have that much technical superiority and you dont execute, it’s not luck.

Both goals came from individual errors.

Just watched it because I had to record it.

Delighted with the performance but seriously annoyed we didn’t win. I don’t know how we didn’t.

It’s hard to see how we get out of this group now which is shocking because we’re easily the second best side in the group.

Thought we looked a bit more like ourselves tonight though.

Yeah true. Damn we've made a meal of this group.
worst-meal-ever-2013-11-14
An awful meal.

Back