• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

That would be my team i think. I'm undecided about either Defoe or saha but i think i'd give Defoe a start this game. DON'T RISK ADE IF HE ISN'T FIT ARRY.

I think i'd drop Parker for Livermore. Give us a bt more forward momentum. Parker has been well off the boil recently and his passing has been shocking.

If Willy G was fit and ready I wouldn't mind if King missed Chelsea. But thats a big if. Also Gallas' match fitness is a question mark too right now.
But yea I think I'd go King today and next week. Gallas midweek.

We are so close to FA Cup semi final. Just hope Redknapp don't feck up with team lineup. But can see us struggle in this match. We always get complacent against shyte teams. So not expecting a good performance from us. In cup matches like this, only results that counts. So, only want us to win regardless of how we play. Anything but a win will be unforgivable.

Politely, that is utter garbage.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2011-2012/versus-bottom-half/full

Don't think we looked convincing against any shyte teams in Cup matches recently.

Everybody dance now! Always get excited for Cup matches but just can't seem to be motivated for this match. Maybe due to our recent poor form. It won't make much difference if we play well in this match. Just hope we win and progress to the semi final.

That would be my team i think. I'm undecided about either Defoe or saha but i think i'd give Defoe a start this game. DON'T RISK ADE IF HE ISN'T FIT ARRY.

Agree with the CAPS. Same for VDV. Would start Livermore for Parker, who is also struggling (either for form or with an injury). Livermore was good against MU and think he gives us more going forward than Parker at the moment.

Injured Spurs and England winger Aaron Lennon:

"Running and gym session done rehab going really well for all those asking. Next stop the Lane to hopefully see the boys win."

Injured Spurs and England winger Aaron Lennon:

"Running and gym session done rehab going really well for all those asking. Next stop the Lane to hopefully see the boys win."

Good news, Hopefully we can we can keep him fit for the rest of the season!!

Bolton:
Bogdan, Ricketts, Knight, Boyata, Alonso, Reo-Coker, Muamba, Pratley, Ryo, Petrov, Klasnic

Subs:
Jaaskelainen, Eagles, Tuncay, K Davies, Ngog, Ream, Vela

Welcome back to WHL. Team news in - William Gallas starts alongside Ryan Nelsen, Rafa, Louis also starts, no Ade, Aaron or Ledley.

Gallas and nelsen? How match fit are they both? Hopefully fit enough for today I guess. In Redknapp I trust.

Back