• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Liverpool

Point blank was vs Everton and was a good If lucky save

The palace one was rash but he had a defender alongside him and strangely hit it from distance

Someone elsewhere said he has had less than 8 games in cumulative time and started and finished 2 games... That's isn't enough time to judge anyone properly but hey your entitled to your opinion
Body shape, speed, touch, positioning, passing, quite an easy thing for an outsider to see if someone has, of which I can see he has none of them so far. I'll give him the season, but it's not as though he has to adapt to the lifestyle as he has come from Europe and the language won't be a problem. yes more physical and quicker league, but he looks too slow and as I've said before he hasn't got the basics I.e twice now I've seen him wait for the ball to come to him as opposed to go and meet the ball. You are taught that as a youngster and he hasn't even adopted that approach yet.

Really, line the almost sitters sturridge missed last night? Don't remember them.

Don't remember him being put clean through against someone or other and stonking it so horribly that it went miles past the post? It was at the Lane, I think. Lots of people called it Soldado-esque. Then there was the one where he missed from close range as well. Point being, he's missed his share of horrific sitters, very much like Sturridge missed two yesterday.

Not a fudging chance, everything we as a club are trying to get away from.

What, scoring goals? :p I do wish we wouldn't be so high and mighty over this stuff. Some measure of pride in our single-minded recruitment policy is fine, but there's nothing to suggest Sturridge is "unprofessional"...and it isn't fair at all to say that he's profligate with his chances. He's injury prone, sure. Otherwise, he seems like a good lad.

What, scoring goals? :p I do wish we wouldn't be so high and mighty over this stuff. Some measure of pride in our single-minded recruitment policy is fine, but there's nothing to suggest Sturridge is "unprofessional"...and it isn't fair at all to say that he's profligate with his chances. He's injury prone, sure. Otherwise, he seems like a good lad.
I never said he was unprofessional, that's someone else.

Don't remember him being put clean through against someone or other and stonking it so horribly that it went miles past the post? It was at the Lane, I think. Lots of people called it Soldado-esque. Then there was the one where he missed from close range as well. Point being, he's missed his share of horrific sitters, very much like Sturridge missed two yesterday.
I think you're the getting confused, I know the one first one you're talking about and two defenders and a keeper isn't clean through.

it's been reported on multiple occasions that he doesn't take rehabilitation after an injury seriously enough and that leads to further injury issues

Klopp called him out on his attitude not long after joining the club as well iirc

I'd take a punt on him, at an unrealistic price of 10mil. No higher. Way too injury prone for a bigger sum. I think he'd be gettable, don't see Klopp as his biggest fan but the money they will ask for would be way above what any sane team will pay.

Back