• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham vs Everton**

yeah, but they were actually "good" signings at the time, Scales got a bad injury quite early I think, but Perry and Thatcher were improvements on what we had before, and reasonably big money at the time
Scales came from Pool though
They signed him form Wimbledon

Not a defender, but a signing from the Wimbledon- Pool route, Oyvind Leonhardson used to get right on my nerves. Terrible player and what was worse he was so fit he always seemed to be near the ball to fudge it up!

Not a defender, but a signing from the Wimbledon- Pool route, Oyvind Leonhardson used to get right on my nerves. Terrible player and what was worse he was so fit he always seemed to be near the ball to fudge it up!

I liked him, my first thought when I see his name is that hat trick against Derby County, second, wrist bands.

Worked his gonad*s off constantly.

yeah, but they were actually "good" signings at the time, Scales got a bad injury quite early I think, but Perry and Thatcher were improvements on what we had before, and reasonably big money at the time

Fair comment, did not rate Thatcher he was just a clogger but Perry ( rash) was good.

Really hope Conte is just playing mind games.

If Eriksen plays, maybe Bissouma could just mark him out the match.

If he went 3-5-2, I’d rather Bents and PEH closed off the channels and allowed Yves to clean up in front of the back three. It would be interesting to see how he’d deploy the formation if Eriksen plays. I think he will have seen Casimero and their shakey Cbs and figure that 3-4-3 is a good way to start.

if i'm not wrong xG does pick up contextual info such as number of defenders blocking and the quality of the player taking the shot. Its just average goals from that spot through history in a particular league.
maybe someone else can confirm...
Salah missed an even better chance vs City and scored another, so even one of the very best only managed to score one in two, and on another day might have missed both, or scored both. The reality is that it's very far from a '100 % chance' as it's often labeled.

Back