• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

[video=youtube;zISubysmfb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zISubysmfb0[/video]

I expect the same outcame.
Hope they'll get a painful slap on their face again.

Lottery winners 100% at home in the PL but stuttering of late.

I think their absentees (ACON, suspension and possible injuries) will be a bigger miss than Adebayor.

Narrow 1-0, VDV.

COYS!!

A must win game for both teams as defeat will effect belief in both. Agree Dawson not the man for this game and control of tempo of match will decide outcome, we must keep the ball and move it quickly. Like most of us I believe this is winable for us and not by single goal. 3-1 anyone will do for the goals.

City will tear our defence a new one. I see this nothing other than 3 or 4-0 depending on who plays. If its King Kaboul then I'd say 1 or 2-0. If its dawson for either of them then 3 or 4-0. I'm trying to move on from this game and its not played yet.

If we win this IMAGINE what it will do to our confidence going into the next ten games (especially the away games)

Man I want us to win so badly id give my testicles. Big ones at that. Massive. Anyone would want them.

I've written off any chance of getting points out of this game. Winning relies on the entire team playing out of their skins as we don't have Adebayor. If they had Kompany or Yaya we would have no chance at all, hopefully Silva won't be fully fit either.

Why do we never ever fudging sign anyone in good time?

I've written off any chance of getting points out of this game. Winning relies on the entire team playing out of their skins as we don't have Adebayor. If they had Kompany or Yaya we would have no chance at all, hopefully Silva won't be fully fit either.

Why do we never ever fudging sign anyone in good time?

I've a bad feeling Harry will go 442 either pairing Pav with Defoe or Pav with VDV.

Personally i'd go with

---------Defensive Unit
--------------Friedel--------------
Walker----Kaboul--King----BAE----
--------------Sandro-------------
----------Parker--Modric----------

--No set positions/Run Havoc
---------Bale--VDV--Lennon------

Can't believe how negative this thread is getting. This is possibly the best chance of beating them we'll have for a while. Last time I watched us play City the frequency that I heard the name 'Kompany' was sickening. It felt like every time we got the ball in their half he'd single handedly push us back.

Well, Kompany's suspended. The Toure Brothers are away. Physioroom suggests Balotelli will be out.

This is the team they played in their last Premier League game:

25 Hart
02 Richards
04 Kompany
22 Clichy
28 K Toure
07 Milner
18 Barryyellow card, red card
21 Silva (Lescott 76)
42 Y Toure
10 Dzeko
16 Aguero (Johnson 71)

Take away Kompany and the Toure brothers and that team doesn't look as scary to me. We'll want revenge and our players will play their hearts out. Add to the mix that City won't exactly park the bus and we should have the opportunity to play some football then I'm actually looking forward to the game.

Getting a point up there will be tough. Getting three will be even harder, but we do have every chance of getting something.

COYS.

Why do I keep double posting? I press it once then it comes up asking if I want to stay on the current page or leave, I say leave and it posts two. Wont let me delete it either.

Laaaaaame.

Why do I keep double posting? I press it once then it comes up asking if I want to stay on the current page or leave, I say leave and it posts two. Wont let me delete it either.

Laaaaaame.

They are a team we can definately get after, and weirdly I am not feeling too nervous! They weren't especially convincing tonight, and can be particularly vulnerable at the back. On another matter, anyone notice Garth Crooks team of week on Modric? Says he has heard he is complaining about how many games he is playing in PL. Though Garth also suggests we are 'doomed' if we lost him, which I think is slightly over the top.

Back