• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

when JD missed at the end i dropped to my knees in the pub,nearly smashing my head on the table.

Really annoyed. With our excellent record at ManCity, thought we would won this match and put pressure on them in the title race. But now, we have made it harder on ourself with this loss. I have to blame Redknapp on stupid substitutions.

Tw@t

Last edited:
My 83 year old mum, plus my mother-in-law and partner had just turned up for sunday dinner. When Webb pointed to the spot, I jumped up in front of our guests, who hadn't even got their coats off yet, and kicked one of the dining room chairs across the floor. Christs knows what i said as well.

My mum's used to it though. She's seen me doing this for 50 years now!!!!! And she had the same from my old man when he was alive too :eek:

When Defoe missed I jumped up off my chair and booted a beanbag the full length of my lounge, about 24ft, narrowly missing my 6yr old daughter and missus on it's way

I smashed by (empty) tea-cup against the floor, right there when fudgeatelli put in the penalty. Ironically it was a souvenir from london along the old wartime posters saying "Keep Calm and Carry On". Yeah right.

Kicked my chair (a charles eames one, ?ú200 quids there) across the floor too. Not sure if the wooden legs can be fixed.

Was absolutely infuriated, by Defoe, by even Ledley and most of all by Webb, the c*nt.

The ignorant dingdongs have a point about Parker.....

Before he joined us, I used to think - "Scott Parker..... what does he do?"..... ;)

When he started playing for us, I understood. So not surprising they don't "get it". Although even if they saw him play, they're still clearly too blinkered to answer the question.

I hurled my new headphones across the room, slammed the laptop down (screen now flickers to green etc) so I guess I'll have to replace the screen or cable and then went outside for a fag and booted a plant pot which then cracked so had to then clear that up after. In hindsight it wasnt a good idea to vent like that.

When Defoe missed I hurled my computer mouse (luckily I missed the screen).
When Webb pointed to the spot I kicked twice a cabinet in my room.

I think some people are being overly harsh on our players and Redknapp.

Ekotto started poorly on the ball, but after 25-30 minutes he got better and was solid in the 2nd half. Walker defended poorly for the two first goals and 2 other situations I can remember. Other than that and the mistake by King for the penalty I thought we performed admirably. We defended well as a unit, tried to keep possession and play our game.

Also can't believe people are criticizing Redknapp for bringing on Livermore. VdV was playing a deep role and that was one of the key reasons why we were able to do well, matching City in the centre with 3 men was crucial. Bringing on Livermore for VdV was the only thing to do, to bring on Pav at 2-2 there could have been suicidal as it would have left Modric and Parker (both tiring) to deal with Barry, Milner and Silva.

This game highlighted two things for me:

1. How much we depend on Adebayor to be a focal point in our attack and give us some height, hold-up play and link-up play. I know we scored 2, but we created very little ourselves. Both the Defoe goal and his missed chance at 2-2 were down to massive mistakes by Savic, and Bale's goal was just a sublime effort from range. This isn't criticism of Defoe who worked his socks off and did well under the circumstances, it's just that we need another forward imo.

2. We're a short team, especially without Sandro, Hudd and Adebayor we will get punished from set plays. I love watching our smaller technical players to their thing for us, but in this and the next window we need Harry to bring in some taller players as well.

Well done the players and Harry, devastating way to lose, but their efforts were excellent.

spot on.

I walked out the room before any damage occurred.

I hate you Tottenham Hotspur and what you do to my life.

I wasn't on here during the match so can I just ask: was anyone else absolutely furious with Harry for the VDV-Livermore sub straight after going 2-2? I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and knew that we'd lose the game from that point on.

Its like a morgue in here today.

fix up the lot of you. Or ill fix another match and send off Defoe for scoring. Anyone else remember Webb disallowing Defoe at Liverpool when clearly onside, stole the ball off their sodding defender?

I almost threw my phone at my tv yesterday but from past experiences i choose to throw it at the sofa instead and punch the pillows as hard as i could :(

Back