• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

This could be a 1-0 job. Absolutely no idea to who there. Head says Costa will get a scrappy goal, heart says Alli once again is the star with the winner

Thank fudge Dier is playing. We need his leadership and his nastiness.

Dembele will come off after an hour regardless. I expect Eriksen to come into the middle then and Sissoko or Son to get into that gap between their centre halfs and wing backs.

Biggest test of the season so far. We were not really expected to win at their place, but we have home advantage tonight. A chance to go 3rd.

At the end of the day if both teams play to their best we probably wont win, all I ask is we play as well as we know we can, if so, then I ask for no more

Man for man game.
Not just about the wing backs, Rose will be very important.

But game changers v breakers will be crucial.
All I and Eriksen v Kante.

Back