• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But take key players out of any squad and they will not be as good

Seriously look at City when they lose big players

Arsenal lose every time they lose mustaphi

Liverpool struggled with llalana

We have changed our side a lot and we have lost players for a lot of fixtures but I think it will help us as all the players have had a break of sorts

The drop in quality and experience for us is worse. Compared to Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and City - our squad is not so strong. We are real overachieving with this squad. Levy has found his manager in Poch and long may Poch improve.

Apparently Chelsea had 13 wins in a row, that's all the fudgeing commentator on NBC kept going on about, "Chelsea this Chelsea that" and then at the end he begrudgingly said "Spurs move in to the top 4" not Spurs go 3rd. :)
You can,t compare now in the premier to way back then. 11 players had to play every game each week ,unless injured . No massive squad to change games each week. No substitutes to change games or rest player. And then ther,s the torrid pitches they had to play on!
Any records in the prem today is a record for the perm only as it,s a completely different ball game,excuse pun.
A Team I believe will win all their games on the trot soon because of the gap in level playing fields between the Teams in the premier league.

That was more like it. And there it was at last, evidence that they are growing up mentally. Very happy with what I saw tonight.

Yet, it's funny with football and margins. Had hazard scored after five mins with his massive chance, what would happen.

The margins are so fine in football. We can say we have grown, and it probably helps of the players believe it, but this was just another game. And the margins went our way.

Not to take anything away from the win. We deserved it, and were fantastic. But it could've looked very differently had hazard only put away a golden opportunity. You need quite a bit of luck to go your way to be deemed good in football. Not that we have gotten loads of it, but you get me. :)

Yet, it's funny with football and margins. Had hazard scored after five mins with his massive chance, what would happen.

The margins are so fine in football. We can say we have grown, and it probably helps of the players believe it, but this was just another game. And the margins went our way.

Not to take anything away from the win. We deserved it, and were fantastic. But it could've looked very differently had hazard only put away a golden opportunity. You need quite a bit of luck to go your way to be deemed good in football. Not that we have gotten loads of it, but you get me. :)

I think you can rate a defensive performance overall with how we limited them. So we were a bit sloppy at the start of each half and gave Hazard a decent chance. However, aside that, we defended really well and Lloris had about one save to make. So whilst it's fine margins, if you defend how we did, you force the opposition attack to be totally ruthless with any sniff of a chance. A bit like Alli was tonight!

Yes indeed, could have been VERY different. We could have gone on to win 5-3 like we did a couple of seasons back.

I said before the game that this felt like a game we would lose. It was a 'crunch' game, the eyes of the world were on us, there were records at stake, and we had a history against our opponents that invited mental collapses and weakness.

I was wrong.

I'll say it again, loud and clear: I was wrong.

And I've rarely been happier to admit that than I am today.

Godf*cking dammit, I was wrong and I'm gleeful about it. I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong, and I don't f*cking care that I was, because this is what happiness feels like.

We fought our mental demons today. And we won. Won so comprehensively that we didn't look like ourselves at the end - free of the burdens of our past and of our mental inhibitions for two glorious, unstoppable hours.

Hugo Lloris, who stood vigilant between the sticks. Eric Dier, Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen, who effortlessly, almost dismissively snuffed out whatever miserable threats the sorry lot from across London could conjure up. Wanyama and Dembele, who made then look like petulant, snobbish schoolchildren, upset and angry that they were being relentlessly outplayed so comprehensively. Rose and Walker, who breezed up and down the flanks, brushing off their feeble opponents with almost contemptuous ease. Kane, hustling up front,hurtling forwards, throwing himself at the ball, never giving up, sweating it out to provide those around him with an outlet. Eriksen, majestic with the ball, impenetrable without it - it was him who floated those two crosses to Dele Alli, who rose above Moses, Azpilicueta and Courtois like they weren't even there, like they were pathetic patches of grass to step on and move over.

Thank you, boys. Thank you, Mauricio Pochettino.

Thank you for proving me wrong. And for fighting the mental demons that have blighted so much of our existence, at least for two magical hours.

I'll think many, many times before doubting you again.

Being the ones to get the first goal was definitely a help, it's true.

I said before the game that this felt like a game we would lose. It was a 'crunch' game, the eyes of the world were on us, there were records at stake, and we had a history against our opponents that invited mental collapses and weakness.

I was wrong.

I'll say it again, loud and clear: I was wrong.

And I've rarely been happier to admit that than I am today.

Godf*cking dammit, I was wrong and I'm gleeful about it. I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong, and I don't f*cking care that I was, because this is what happiness feels like.

We fought our mental demons today. And we won. Won so comprehensively that we didn't look like ourselves at the end - free of the burdens of our past and of our mental inhibitions for two glorious, unstoppable hours.

Hugo Lloris, who stood vigilant between the sticks. Eric Dier, Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen, who effortlessly, almost dismissively snuffed out whatever miserable threats the sorry lot from across London could conjure up. Wanyama and Dembele, who made then look like petulant, snobbish schoolchildren, upset and angry that they were being relentlessly outplayed so comprehensively. Rose and Walker, who breezed up and down the flanks, brushing off their feeble opponents with almost contemptuous ease. Kane, hustling up front,hurtling forwards, throwing himself at the ball, never giving up, sweating it out to provide those around him with an outlet. Eriksen, majestic with the ball, impenetrable without it - it was him who floated those two crosses to Dele Alli, who rose above Moses, Azpilicueta and Courtois like they weren't even there, like they were pathetic patches of grass to step on and move over.

Thank you, boys. Thank you, Mauricio Pochettino.

Thank you for proving me wrong. And for fighting the mental demons that have blighted so much of our existence, at least for two magical hours.

I'll think many, many times before doubting you again.

I'd like this many, many times if I could Dubai.

Awesome to see a positive rant for a change

Back