• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

That must have been such a tough gig for Tyler and Smith.... I can't believe that Sky can't find an ex-Spurs player for the team -so much for balance.
What happened to Jenas, wasn't he in there at some point?

I am still confused on the Dele booking!!
It's about wasting time. And to be fair, they took their time with the fans. Game has to restart some time. Score, celebrate and get back to playing. Nothing to say about the booking, it's completely within the rules, and the players know it.

Now sky is banging on about how we have done Arsenal and Manchester united a favour, so THEY can challenge for the title! They're fudging unbelievable!
Just chill guys. They're just the broadcaster, they don't make up the table or hand out the medals.........

Just watch it on ziggo, eleven, nbc, astro supersport, tv3 etc.....and save yourself a few p's at the same time.

To pay to listen to that is insane.

Just chill guys. They're just the broadcaster, they don't make up the table or hand out the medals.........

Just watch it on ziggo, eleven, nbc, astro supersport, tv3 etc.....and save yourself a few p's at the same time.

To pay to listen to that is insane.

It was just as bad on NBC

First 11 vs any other EPL first 11 - Spurs can take on anyone. The weakness is the squad but with breakout players like Winks and some others who havent played first team football yet. It is going to be interesting. Nights like this are why I am a Spurs fan.

To beat Chelsea, to destroy this run and to bring Conte back to earth - REVENGE DONE!

But take key players out of any squad and they will not be as good

Seriously look at City when they lose big players

Arsenal lose every time they lose mustaphi

Liverpool struggled with llalana

We have changed our side a lot and we have lost players for a lot of fixtures but I think it will help us as all the players have had a break of sorts

What a night! Buzzing, buzzing, totally buzzing. Fantastic effort by every single Spurs player. Cheatski didn't know what hit them.
Think I'll have to watch it again when I get home. No way I can get to sleep.
Poch planned that masterfully and our boys executed the plan masterfully.
What was that about bottlers??
This feels like the equivalent to the win away to City last season - but miles better.
Superb!!

Back