• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

We are seeing a great game so far, let's hope the players will be able to sustain their level of performance and keep entertaining the fans in such a fabulous way. It has been a tight contest so far. The home side relies mostly on counter-attacks for their chances, while the away team adopts the opposite approach of possession football.

hmmm i would say that was the other way round :/

That was, overall, a great half. Well done Spurs.
Not creating much, but at the moment, who bloody cares.

There will be a comeback, there always is. Let's hope Poch has though of something to counter that this time.

Oddly enough, I felt Eriksen, Alli and Kane were our worst players in that half, then one assists and one scores! And that is, ultimately, what they are there for.

This is a tough game, Wanyama on a yellow will be a difficult situation for us. We'll need a 2nd goal imo. And Eriksen, Ali and Kane have to do better in the 2nd half, I think we can hurt them -- especially when we catch them in possession in their defence/midfield area.

Oddly enough, I felt Eriksen, Alli and Kane were our worst players in that half, then one assists and one scores! And that is, ultimately, what they are there for.

This is a tough game, Wanyama on a yellow will be a difficult situation for us. We'll need a 2nd goal imo. And Eriksen, Ali and Kane have to do better in the 2nd half, I think we can hurt them -- especially when we catch them in possession in their defence/midfield area.
Both teams leaning towards caution that has not helped Dele and Harry. BUT the goal helps open things up.

Would say that us and Chelsea are the two most 'complete ' teams in the league.

Those yellows for Wanyama and Alli (who was booked for f*cking what? Expressing happiness to other human beings? :mad: ) will make things a bit harder in the second half. Overall, I felt like the Dembele-Wanyama combo did well in the middle third of the field, but didn't provide an impetus going forward - luckily we have the lead now, so that isn't *as big* of an issue as it once was.

If Poch makes changes, I hope it's for Wanyama, because I don't trust Atkinson not to spontaneously send him off for, I dunno, acknowledging a ballboy's existence or something. Otherwise, we're in a good spot - just have to hope Chelsea don't get fired up to the extent that Hazard, Costa and Pedro (all of whom have caused us one or two problems) start running the game in the second half.

Wanyama is a worry but hopefully he can be careful. a case to go 4-2-3-1, with Sissoko or Son to exploit their high line and space.
A bit more care with passing needed. Then just be positive.
But so far so good.

Season-defining half coming up now. Come on, lads, break the hoodoo around 'crunch' games. Show that you're ready, that the ghosts of the past are truly put to bed. Come on, lads.

COME ON YOU SPURS.

Hate to admit it, but Chelski look bloody good. Boring, but extremely well organised, and dangerous on the counter.

Will be interesting to see how they respond to that delightfullytimed Dele goal. Do they have a proper plan B?

Let's just make sure we don't let in an early goal in the second half. We need to be turned on from the whistle.

Only issues they are causing us is when we give the ball away in silly areas.

Saying that. Let's hope we don't sit back

f#ck knows, but it needs changing, its a joke. Celebrating with your own fans, away from the opponents should not be a problem
I was slightly worried Alli would get injured at the bottom of the ruck. I think he actually got booked for threatening to spoil the Chelsea 150 wins in a row love-in.

Back